Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, a very nice look all in all. :)

Her latest appearance, with that awful yellow cardi, was rather unfortunate. Her hair looks so messy, too! :ermm:

It's unfortunate that this is her MO way too many times.

She always looks rather simple and effortless for engagement audiences at Zarzuela Palace. I don't expect too much from her when I read on the activities that she'll be on audiences at Zarzuela at the Spanish Royal Site (Casa Real).
So I'm used to it, I'm neither shocked, neither disappointend, I'm just not surprised.

I really like the slacks and cardigan combination. Letizia looks very professional, and in my opinion, approachable. When you're dealing with children, it's important to not appear intimidating, and to me, Letizia looks like a teacher, which for a good amount of children would be something familiar. I think she made a good choice.

She always looks rather simple and effortless for engagement audiences at Zarzuela Palace. I don't expect too much from her when I read on the activities that she'll be on audiences at Zarzuela at the Spanish Royal Site (Casa Real).
So I'm used to it, I'm neither shocked, neither disappointend, I'm just not surprised.

I agree, it looks like this is her style for audiences at Zarzuela. (the pants in particular are so casual :ermm:)

I'm not a fan of this outfit. Somehow I feel that the blouse and blazer together make her look a little dowdy. And the shoes don't go with it.

I'm not a fan of this outfit. Somehow I feel that the blouse and blazer together make her look a little dowdy. And the shoes don't go with it.

The jacket is pretty, but it looks strange with the rest of her outfit. A different hair style would be nice.

I think the pieces are nice on thwir own, but rhey don't go too well together. The shoes are not to my taste at all.

She looks very simple-elegant , I liked her suit , the colors are very nice & the shoes & the hair-do !!
Perfect look

Very pretty suit. I like the soft colors on her.

Very smary outfit - she really looks good in these sharp suits. Nice to see her hair caught back differnetly. A very good look for Letizia at Armed Forces Day

Simple, elegant and appropriate. Very well done, indeed.

Good grief. She even looks bored with herself!

I like the jacket but her outfit is too gray for a spring look, imo.

Not the best look, but I do like the jacket.

The jacket is lovely! but there is too much grey going on underneath and the t-shirt doesn't suit such a lovely and elegant jacket. She should've gone for a nice shirt or even a printed top.

This outfit is a miss. Plus, she doesn't look too thrilled to be at this event in other pictures I've seen.

With a face like Letizia's, her clothes are always going to seem ordinary.

she's a complete disaster in fashion. New designer and adviser NOW!

I disagree with you. Just because she didn't looked amazing with this last outfit, doesn't mean she's a disaster and needs help.
If you've been following her this year, you'd know she has been looking absolutely grogeous and I personally think that Letizia is looking the best this year instead of the last 2/3 years.

One bad outfit doesn't equal a disaster,ok she could have made a bigger effort yesterday as she was attending a Religious service and honouring the Monarchs of Navarre but Princess Letizia's style has greatly improved of late.

She looks fantastic in that pink dress!

Lovely colour and design on Letizia, she has such a beautiful smile in the Close up:)

I like the dress and the color is divine, but I don't care for the big shiny belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom