Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it a lot. Letizia looks elegant and very nice today. Pretty make-up (as usual, in her case). Like the shoes a lot and think the simple white top was a good choice for a loud skirt (but I like the shirt as well).
I think she did perfect. Not too much, not not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty! I love her bag and shoes.

She looks good today - not a massive fan of the skirt but Letizia can carry it off

I have that bag - bought it back a few months ago in the new season stock. Everyone always comments on how lovely it is to me. Think it was about 160euros.

Overall the ensemble is all right. Adolfo Dominguez was definitely inspired by Chanel. The logo looks awkward to me. It could be much smaller.

Last edited:
My first thought as well, Al_bina. A less than stellar copy of a Chanel bag. But overall, she looked quite nice.

I think she looked rather lovely,red really does suit Letizia,just wish she'd retire those wretched star earings,poor things never get a break!

I always loved this red suit, its very pretty, elegant and feminine, LOVE LOVE!!! Letizia shines in red! Its definately her color!
Her hair looks good too, very pretty!

Great suit and perfect colour on Letizia - its been used many times but it one her best daytime outfits

I always loved this red suit, its very pretty, elegant and feminine, LOVE LOVE!!! Letizia shines in red! Its definately her color!
Her hair looks good too, very pretty!

I agree with you, Letizia looks lovely in red. :flowers:

I really like the suit; it looks good on her and the colour is great. I also like her hair style and shoes. Overall, I think that this outfit is very elegant.

Proving once again that she IS the Royal Lady in Red! Nobody wears it better.:flowers:

This is one spectacular look! I love seeing Letizia in strong, jewel tones.

She looks fabulous in red, but can someone arrange to lose those earrings?;)

The dress is ok for me, drab colour, and I don't like the belt with it. An updo would have been great given the dress code (Felipe in morning dress).

The dress is ok for me, drab colour, and I don't like the belt with it. An updo would have been great given the dress code (Felipe in morning dress).

Yes, her hair continues to underwhelm. But I love the dress. Is this a different belt? Hard for me to tell.

Letizia looked lovely today,but I agree with the above comments today regarding her hairdo,the dresscode was quite formal.On the plus the star earings got a day off!

A lovely look for her-the dress has a great flow and the silhouette really emphasizes her small waist. Another winning ensemble!:flowers:

It still looks a bit drab to me, although I do like the fabric. Love her shoes and different earrings..

I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.

Formal does not mean "updo". In the UK it would mean hat; given other countries genenrally dont do hats, then her hair is fine. Her dress is formal (if a trifle dull).

I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.

She hasn't worn them in months,not even her wedding ring,but this is not the area to discuss,I think there was a discussion some months ago in her jewelry area.

An updo would have been perfect to display those earrings. I like the print, but not the color, and the belt doesn't add anything to the dress.

Last edited:
The color of the dress is blah, had it been a pretty color, the dress would have been smashing!

What are the stones on those earrings? I love them.

This is the perfect silhouette, with fabric, to her petite frame. Very light chiffon, tiny waist, and just below the knee with a slightly full skirt. Only her hair, always messy, and too long, imo, marred the effect.

She looks beautiful. The best part is the handsome man standing beside her. Felipe is really working those gray hairs! Oh my, what a stunning couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom