Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her blouse, pants and shoes and those eyes that are smart and giving. She helps many from what I've seen. I like who she is. Bien bonita.

^Yes, Letizia is a very hardworking person, she values this causes and wants to help them. Most of her engagements are related to serious and important issues and causes, Spain needs to be more proud of her, I doubt they've could found a better princess. (You must see her speeches, she is awesome and sometimes doesn't even need a worksheet). I think her work overshadows her choice of clothes for me, she's excelent!

Uauu all leather Hugo Bos!!!!! it must have been very expensive...I don't know what to think, I like the colour but...it just too mucht the same colour...

Princess Letizia wearing today Blue Hugo Boss Suit for the 'Discapnet' Awards:

*Full view* *Full view 2* *Side view* *Close-up*

I am usually not a fan of leather, but I do think she looks lovely.

That said, I am a little surprised that she choosing to wear a foreign label as opposed to a Spanish one. This is the time to appear patriotic and supportive of local businesses, rather than wearing an expensive foreign item of clothing.

This suit was not brought recently, its a recycled suit (though I'm not sure when she appeared for the first time wearing it, so far it didn't receive any critisism for being foreign label, plus Letizia is one of the few Princesses around to fully support national brands, she even dresses her daughters with Nanos almost all the time [Nanos is also a Spanish brand])

Last edited:
This suit was not brought recently, its a recycled suit (though I'm not sure when she appeared for the first time wearing it, so far it didn't receive any critisism for being foreign label, plus Letizia is one of the few Princesses around to fully support national brands, she even dresses her daughters with Nanos almost all the time [Nanos is also a Spanish brand])

If it is recycled, that is fine. I know she does wear quite a lot of the Spanish high street brands.

the armadillo suit is back, one of the ugliest pieces recently worn, imo.

I like the color on her but not the suit itself.

Armadillo suit! Perfect description, DofM! lol Love the color but that's about it.

I love the colour and style the material is awful!

The color and the style of the suit are lovely, but the material is horrendous.

I disagree D of Marmalade, you can always count on her majesty to present exotic dress while experimenting with the chic and nonconformist. For that I admire and revere from afar my taste for her fashion and aesthetic please. The blue reptilian is to die for. Simply beautiful scales.

Last edited:
I don't agree with the majority. I think the dress on her looks fabulous.

On someone else with a different body type, it probably would have been too much. On her is perfection. Combined with her usual luminous make up, and tanned high heel shoes, she looks young, uncomplicated and classy.

I don't agree with the majority. I think the dress on her looks fabulous.

On someone else with a different body type, it probably would have been too much. On her is perfection. Combined with her usual luminous make up, and tanned high heel shoes, she looks young, uncomplicated and classy.

Exactly my thought as well.....
thank god, taste differs.... if not, if would be boring on these boards :ROFLMAO:
BYe Bine

The style and cut of the outfit look phenomenal on Letizia; she definitely has the figure for it. But armadillo suit is right; I didn't even have to click on the photo to know what the Duke was referring to after the first appearance of this outfit!

Princess Letizia at the Inauguration Mass For Pope Francis

Full view ** Close up

Last edited:
Beautiful mantilla at the mass - i dont mind her Burberry coat as its smart and looks well on her. Its a chilly day and im sure her suit under is equally smart

She looks great at both occasions. Nice mentilla too!

She looks lovely. That mantilla looks beautiful.

Her mantilla and the way she wore it took my breath away.

Agree her look the night before could have been more formal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom