Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could put a little more effort into how she appears without being all decked out. It's an honor, I would think, to be invited to an audience and meet someone from the SRF. Why not return that respect instead of looking like you remembered at the last minute you had a group of people waiting to meet you:flowers:

She looked very nice but very minimalist.

Very bad. The suit looks too big to me, not just the trousers, but the jacket as well. And it looks like she forgot to put on a blouse, which would have somewhat hidden the ill fitting suit. No excuse for the ugly Minnie Mouse shoes.

She could put a little more effort into how she appears without being all decked out. It's an honor, I would think, to be invited to an audience and meet someone from the SRF. Why not return that respect instead of looking like you remembered at the last minute you had a group of people waiting to meet you:flowers:

She wore a professional suit, had a nice hair and makeup, looked neat overall. She probably wanted to look professional and minimalist at audiences, that was the effort she made IMO, thus I wouldn't call her not making any effort, whether one likes her clothes or style, it's a personal opinion. The V-neck top inside a suit is not my style, but it's everywhere now, I prefer a grey top over a bright color one (ex pink).

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Attends+Audiences+Zarzuela+T7LykxG4F7sx.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Attends+Audiences+Zarzuela+qaElZqJS2ynx.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Attends+Audiences+Zarzuela+jt85wF9PZowx.jpg

Last edited:
good point,

the grey & drab looking outfit is a bit of overkill, perhaps worn because of the recession and Ingaki business.
It would be good if she made an effort to look elegant and pretty when on official occasions.

She could put a little more effort into how she appears without being all decked out.
It's an honor, I would think, to be invited to an audience and meet someone from the SRF. Why not return that respect instead of looking like you remembered at the last minute you had a group of people waiting to meet you:flowers:

I have to agree I think she looks fine neat and professional. I like her shoes they aren't the ugly platforms.

I think she looks cute , so casual but suits her well & give her very young look

I love this casual look! She looks amazing. She got everything right here, I love it!

if she would wear this look in blue and black it would be stylish, the colour of the jacket is terrible.....................

I don't really like Letizia's jacket, but apart from that, she looks great. I didn't really like her bag at first either, but when I saw it at another angle I thought that it looked nice. I agree with everyone who said she looks great in casual outfits. Overall her look today is IMO a good one.

I really like this look, but I do think that a black jacket would have looked nicer.

Is going to visit your father in law in a hospital now considered a fashion event? Most people I have seen in hospital waiting rooms likely would not consider it so.

Love the whole outfit esp the bag and jeans!! Anyone know what brands they are?

She looks fine to me for a Sunday hospital visit to see her father in law,her sisters in law are also quite casual.

Personally love the outfit. The leather jacket is to die for along with the boots. And the shirt and jeans are just plain cool! And love, love, love her hair parted on the side again! Very hip and kind of sexy.

Letizia looks pretty on a visit to see an infirmary patient. I like her boots and yellow jacket. I like everything about her including her pants and leather bag. I hope she had a good time and that the Crown Prince felt fine and well greeting his loving grateful dad, I believe it is. If I read correctly it is the King that is going through hard times. May he rest, repose and see more merrily times where he is filled with festivity in his life. Good luck to them. Viva Spain.

She looks great and can wear that light tan leather look well. Like her hair on the side but 2 inches off the ends would improve it imo

:previous: Yes, Letizia looks very professional, simple and elegant. Well done.

The outfit itself is OK but the makeup is luminous-she looks incredible!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

That´s a beautiful outfit, I also like the top. I think it´s even too elegant for a visit to the Hospital.
But who cares about that being the two infantitas present? My God, aren´t they gorgeous? :wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
Everybody looks amazing in this picture-I love the blue of Letizia's top. The girls are beautiful, too.:)

I love the color of Letizia's top. Brightens up the outfit.

It's a simple outfit but the blue makes the whole look. Love it!

She looks lovely and so does everyone else! Love the blue top, her shoes, and her pretty earrings. The girls are adorable in their school uniforms..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom