Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 27 of the thread of Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion, Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s really looks Perfect ,, Like her dress very Much , so elegant Chic , she looks Much younger than her age ,, very Successful choice ,, Thank you for Posting Bine221 .

Overall, it's another nice look for Letizia. She has been on a winning streak recently, hasn't she?
The dress itself is a bit too short for my taste, even if Letizia has the figure to pull it off. But the jacket saves the outfit from being too girly, so no complaints there.

Last edited:
Overall, it's another nice look for Letizia. She has been on a winning streak recently, hasn't she?
The dress itself is a bit too short for my taste, even if Letizia has the figure to pull it off. But the jacket saves from being too girly, so no complaints there.
You were reading my mind! Would say the exact same thing. ;)

This is one of my least favorite looks. Waaay too short. The tweed skirt from earlier in the week is such a good length on her. She looks washed out with the black and white and paler makeup.

To me it would be perfect if the the dress wasnt that short. Nude stockings would look better.

Gorgeous! If the dress was a little longer it would have been perfect!

It´s one of my favourite looks. I personally like the lenght as it is :whistling:
But if it was a little longer, she would be able to wear nude stockings which would look more elegant, IMO.

This dress has always been one of my favourites of her. She looks wonderful

Another good polished look from Letizia today - black and white is always a smart combination.

Yes the dress could be longer as she is now 40 and anything above the knee starts to look silly - however the coat and dark tights do help.

I like the outfit. I think the length is fine and she was wearing hose not bare legs

Another great look. Good shoes too. gloves would have been a nice addition

This is a beautiful dress, but again, too short. She looks good in this shade of dove grey. Love the brooch!

Today's outfit was too much grey. She shouldve worn a black coat with that dress or a different outfit with the grey coat.

wow another great look! she rocks red but grey also suits her very much. the broock gives a nice touch to the outfit.

shes starting to make me excited to see what her next engagements outfits will be^^

Bigger pictures of today's outfit:
**Full view** ** Close-up** **Close-up 02**

Last edited:
The scallopy-thingies at the hem are fab!:) She looks crazy good-very elegant from top to toe and I don't usually care for monochrome but the details save this from looking too bleh.:flowers:

Today's outfit was too much grey. She shouldve worn a black coat with that dress or a different outfit with the grey coat.

There was a lot of grey, but I thought it all worked well. Lets not forget, we are still in deep winter.

Top part looks fab - bottom not so much. What's this white underskirt? And far too short, again.

Another good outfit from Letizia - maybe a tad too short but worn with the grey tights she can get away with it. Nice to see the added brooch on the coat as it lifts the outfit from block grey

wow another great look! she rocks red but grey also suits her very much. the broock gives a nice touch to the outfit.

shes starting to make me excited to see what her next engagements outfits will be^^

Bigger pictures of today's outfit:
**Full view** ** Close-up** **Close-up 02**

I think the dress and coat are particularly lovely - but the dress is way too short and she shouldn't have worn a black pantyhose.
Hair and make-up are beautiful.

Letizia does seem to love grey but there was too much today!

She looks lovely (hair and makeup) but the visible slip under that dress drives me crazy.

The slip/white band was the first thing I noticed. She looks lovely in gray, but some accent color in her accessories would have looked great and lighter hosiery would have been better. That brooch really rocks the outfit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom