Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the ankle pants. Letizia looks very nice.

like her in pantsuit ankle lenght is ok...her legs look good in pants tooo ;-) ..thanx

I like the pink and green! She looks good

She looks really good! The jacket is nice.

I like the raspberry top and the flippy skirt-she has the body to wear "young" stuff and not look ludicrous. The first day of school outfit was ok-nothing outstanding, just casual. Can't believe the girls are growing up so fast!

madrid said:
This school girl style looks ridiculously on a 40 year old crown princess. She should stop wearing these kind of outfits.

ITA!! It also looks really cheap!

The top and skirt look is great. Letizia looks very young and fresh. The outfit for the first day of school is nice and casual; very appropriate for taking your kids to school and meeting their teachers.

Last edited:
Letizia looks great. Very appropriate outfit and flattering too.

I'm glad that Letizia went for comfort and elegance. It's a lot easier to wear slacks when working/spending time with children, because one needs to be able to move around. I really like the colors; they provide good contrast. I don't care for the shoes, however.

Love the poppy red color of the skirt in nice contrast to the white shirt. A good look for the CP!

The colors are lovely but the outfit looks sloppy and wrinkled; too big for such a smalled framed woman.

The colors are lovely but the outfit looks sloppy and wrinkled

I totally agree! She looks like her alarm clock went off too late and she just threw these clothes on without looking at herself in the mirror. Nice colours though.

The colour combination is lovely, but the blouse would go better with something more sophisticated than the very casual skirt.

Last edited:
Great color combination. Great outfit on Letizia.

I like the red skirt and white blouse combination. It has the right color balance, and looks comfortable and appropriate. Not bad.

That leather jacket is out of place, in my opinion. Not sure about the rest of the outfit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom