Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the suit. Very nice and elegant look on Letizia.

I am really impressed with Letizia's make-up these days. It is subtle, romantic and flattering. Most important of all, the eyes are soft and smokey without that ubiquitous "Raccoon" look curtesy of the heavy handed eyeliner application prevalent among the younger royals.

I particularly like her eye makeup; it emphasizes her large eyes.

Strange style, so vey her...her casual style is not like this at all...we cannot see it very well, but it doesn't seen a great thing at all...and those boots? how many degrees is in madrid right now!!!!:ROFLMAO:

It could be a Sara Carbonero look:whistling: but the pieces look to cheap...

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfit would look better had she worn a different pair of shoes. Other than that she looks good. Love her sunglasses.

I like this casual look. Letizia is shopping & it's not an official engagement so it doesn't seem too terrible IMO. :)

What's wrong with the look?
I like the colour-combinations and while the boots aren't my cup of tea, they aren't horrid either.
She is clearly not on an official event, but on some private endeavour, trying (unsuccessfully) to go incognito.

Oh, well, I'll cut her some slack since she's on her down time, but that is a mish-mash of styles for sure!

I like it too, I think she looks cute.

I see there are so many different opinions on whether she looks good or not in this "outfit"; it seems to me the Princess tends to prefer "extremes". For sure she likes "headlines";)

I guess one could understand her choice of attire in this case. She's out and about, running errands, or what have you. However, I'm not a fan of the look. It looks sloppy to me. The boots are not my cup of tea.

When I was in Spain, that was a very typical look I sew on many of the women. I guess its the way they dress or a style they go for.

I agree. Anyone that has ever been in Spain will recognise this style - comfortable, easy and carefree. Perfect for hitting the sales :D

I think this outfit is perfectly OK for a private shopping spree.

Last edited:
Great outfit, the dress is lovely and the jacket makes the whole look very classy.
Her face make-up is very dark/tan lately :ermm:

The dress looks very pretty, would be interesting to see how the top part looks without the jacket.

Forgive me, but I'm not really a fan of the dress. It looks great on her, and it the colors work for her, but I just don't like the pattern. I will say this though, she is very stylish.

Leti looks comfortable while shopping nothing wrong with the outfit to me.

Loved todays outfit, its simple yet very elegant and the jacket matched with it was great!

Sorry, but the multi-colored bold print is rather ghastly, IMO.
I find it bearable on the model as it looks better placed asymmetrically in the dress, but on Letizia, placed differently, it creates a kind of wide border on the skirt which doesn't make it any prettier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom