Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely suit, and the orange color of the blouse really pops. I love the flirty ruffles, it softens the suit. Letizia looks gorgeous!!

She's had a couple of really stunning outfits the past few days-the dress with the wide belt and loads of buttons was dazzling and I also like the brown & orange pantsuit. She looks stunning.

Nice look, but a little too dark. Letizia looks great in strong colors and should wear them more. I love her hair and make-up, not too much, natural and shows her beauty.

This is one of my favorite suits on her. I love the brown and orange together, and the colors look good on her.

I love the color combination and the style of the suit. Very elegant and professional, and the orange blouse give this look a splash of color. Lovely.

The brown and the orange looks nice together on letizia, the outfit looks great on her

The orange hue gives charm to the whole look. Although Letizia has worn nicer high heeled shoes recently, this pair seems pretty suitable.

Love the pop of color with the brown. Very nice look.

Letizia is a very beautiful woman, but I must say she has looked amazing at recent engagements - every inch the princess. I especially like the Felipe Varela dress...and the earrings ;).

One of these days I'll meet Letizia's makeup artist - she must be a really good one. Letizia's makeup is absolutely flawless; subtle, barely there but perfect.
Letizia's makeup has always impressed me. I wonder if it is airbrushed. I have read that she does not have a personal makeup artist or hairstylist (at least most of the time she does not) - but if she does, the makeup artist would certainly appear on my "people to meet" list!

Although I rarely post I do regularly read the forums...until now...Princess Letizia's Felipe Varela dress has brought me out of hibernation. I really like it and would like to buy it but could not find it on the designers website. I know nothing about the designer so forgive my questions if they are silly: Is it part of the current collection? If so, is it available for us common folk to purchase or was it especially made for her?

Letizia's makeup has always impressed me. I wonder if it is airbrushed. I have read that she does not have a personal makeup artist or hairstylist (at least most of the time she does not) - but if she does, the makeup artist would certainly appear on my "people to meet" list!

No, she has. She uses the same make up artist, which she was using at the TV. and I can say that her makeup is always perfect.
For hair I do not know, but IMO her hairdos are sometimes gorgeous, sometimes failed.

Although I rarely post I do regularly read the forums...until now...Princess Letizia's Felipe Varela dress has brought me out of hibernation. I really like it and would like to buy it but could not find it on the designers website. I know nothing about the designer so forgive my questions if they are silly: Is it part of the current collection? If so, is it available for us common folk to purchase or was it especially made for her?

I can´t get to the Felipe Varela website at all, my virus protection program (Norton) says that the website is harmful with two computer threats. Does someone else have the same problem?

I am not so sure Letizia uses a make up artist. In the beginning she did use a person from TVE but I think that was only in the beginning. My guess is that she applies it herself after she found out what suits her (TVE make up was far more heavy) and how to use it. Her make up is very good, quite understated but she always forgets her neck and there is quite a colour gap between face & neck that doesnt look good.

btw the site works for me :: FELIPE VARELA ::

:previous: I agree that there is oftentimes a noticeable color gap between her face and neck; the actual makeup application and style is what I admire.

I guess we might never know who applies the makeup - whether Letizia herself or an artist.

26-04-2012 Princess Letizia attends various audiences at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid

Brown suit, orange blouse (nice colour combination) and brown platform ankle boots
full view
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2012/PPE12042619.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2012/PPE12042615.jpg
close up
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2012/PPE12042608.jpg
the strain of the hard times for the SRF shows
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2012/PPE12042620.jpg

Princess Letizia Looks So Beautiful & Elegant , The Outfit Very Classic and Chic , I Like The Orange Blouse Look Very Nice Simple Elegant :flowers: Thank’s For Posting

LadyFinn said:
I can´t get to the Felipe Varela website at all, my virus protection program (Norton) says that the website is harmful with two computer threats. Does someone else have the same problem?

btw the site works for me :: FELIPE VARELA ::

(Lets see if I'm able to get the quotes in ok!)

The site works for me, but I can't find the dress. Which leads me to my next question, does anyone know where the white dress with the lace/print can be purchased from, if at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks very nice here. The maroon cardigan brightens up the whole look, and the trousers appear to fit her well.

The color of the sweater is pretty on her, but everything she has on today looks too small. The makeup gap between face and neck is very noticeable in these pictures.

I'm not a fan of Letizia's small cardigans,I had hoped they were a thing of the past!

Lovely outfit. I really love the jacket,

very nice outfit, jacket is very nice, I very like belt too

Lovely look.
I really like the jacket and the blouse. And as always, faultless makeup.

I love the jacket, its a bit Chanel-stylish. For me the V-neck T-shirt underneath and the belt are a mismatch.

The cardigan and the pants are lovely. So is the belt. The shoes are one of my favorite. ;)

I love the look! The jacket is so elegant!

I love the look Letizia chose for the science museum appearance. It was very professional and elegant. The jacket and blouse were absolutely lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom