Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
She looks refreshing and spring-like. Pinks are very flattering to her complexion.

I tip my hat to Letizia for learning sign language.

Very pretty and fresh today..what marks use yesterday???

Always love, love, love seeing her in bright colors-especially in the red/pink/coral range. Very flattering to her and good to see her in something cheery and bright!

A very fresh and spring-like look for Letizia. I love the entire outfit.

Don't like the print of the skirt but the top is nice.

A bad loook... and she usually makes these mistakes...the cardigan is nice but no shirt under it? And the skirt is bad, really bad...and those shoes...

Last edited:
Letizia looks gorgeous! :)
I like everything about the outfit, from shoes to cardigan (and I'm not a cardigan person either) and the gorgeous skirt.
Her makeup and hairstyle are definitely working too.

Very pretty color, and it looks great on her. I like the cardi and skirt. Her makeup is nice but there is a definite difference between the color of her face and neck. It's not the lighting:)

. Her makeup is nice but there is a definite difference between the color of her face and neck. It's not the lighting:)
Definitely not. It's a foundation that's one shade too dark, plus a bit too much bronzer and highlighter. Still, she looks glowing, mismatched neck notwithstanding. ;)

I really like this outfit. Letizia looks amazing. Kudos to her for speaking in sign language, too!!

She looks ok, the skirt and shoes look good, the colour of the cardigan is nice but I really don't think that the skirt and the cardigan is a nice match (I am not speaking about colors here).
I have been reading about Letizia lately and it seems she is a hard working Princess and very accomplished, besides beeing very pretty. But most of the time I really don't understand her daytime fashion.

I really hate this outfit particularly the horrible skirt
It's more suitable for a granny

I am not a cardigan lover when worn alone but I like the color. She wears bright colors very well. I am not sure about the length of hair even though very neat

Beautiful color cardigan but still prefer jackets and blazers, and I'm not crazy about the print of the skirt. Her shoes are beautiful, they look like the same she's worn with her pink dress.

Last edited:
I like the outfit, but not for an official event. Once again she looks too casual, at least today her casual clothes are very nice :flowers:

I like her new hairstyle, finally was parting her hair on the side as her old days on TV. A jacket would have been better than a cardi.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0beQe5X2imbPv/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08x25Mr6qv1VO/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aPSgm36QWf2z/x610.jpg

Yeah, I absolutely love that hairstyle as well! Leti is one of the very few royal ladies who is a natural beauty IMO. This soft and feminine hairstyle makes her beautiful face even more beautiful.

As to the outfit. The cardigan has a great color, looks wonderful on her. Yes, both cardi and skirt look a little bit shapeless and a tad old, but all in all she looks great. I won't play the nitpicker, it's a lovely outfit.

her hair is beautiful and i think it has the perfect lengh right now^^

She needs to have something under that cardi..a shirt, a blouse...

I think Letizia just looks so pretty, simple but pretty. I love the smile!

I like the colour of the cardigan, but the whole outfit is so NOT stylish and outdated, it's almost miserable. Her hair looks lovely though!

Letizia looks very nice. I like seeing her wear bright colors.

I consider this dress one of her better looks. The color, neckline, trim on the sleeves and hem are all stunning. Add to that the black shoes, nicely decorated belt and clutch and it's so very elegant.

Last edited:
Lovely dress, vibrant colour and well-chosen accessories.
Definitely a good look on Letizia. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom