Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked that outfit.I love the color of the blouse.

16-01-2012 Princess Letizia during handing out the Illustrious Order of the Golden Fleece to Nicolas Sarkozy at the royal palace in Madrid. The President was awarded for his cooperation in the fight against the armed Basque separatist group ETA. The Order of the Golden Fleece dates from 1430 and is awarded by Spain's monarch.

close up - the pearl earrings are back!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2012/PPE12011626.jpg
full view
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2012/PPE12011630.jpg

The black coat is new, the dress & clutch are recycled from the Chile visit
http://royalfashionistas.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/letizia11.png?w=604

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really liking the combo of the black & white, I also like how she wore semi sheer tights and not thick black tights. Thumbs up for Letizia on this look.

I'm not liking the dress, but the coat is very nice. Her earringus are very lovely.

Beautiful coat and I like the classic combination of black and white. The hosiery is semi-sheer and a good look overall. Unfortunately, on the second viewing of this dress I still have the same negative opinion about those deep housedress-like pockets. And the outfit could have been longer. But the clutch and those gorgeous dangling pearl earrings get rave reviews from me!

Last edited:
Firstly I am glad to see the pearl earrings. I also like the coat and the dress. She looks lovely.

Wow she looks stunning! I love the classic look, especially the pearl-earrings :) The only thing I don't like is the strange length of the sleeves from her coat... kinda looks like the coat is a size too small (even though I think that's just the design of the coat) But the rest is all very lovely and classic. I wish she would go more for such classic outfits

Pretty earrings, coat and dress...except it's waaay too short.

I think she looks fantastic! I like everything!:flowers:
Lovely dress, beautiful coat, gorgeous shoes, perfect tights (black ones since is a quite short dress, but not too dark so they look elegant enough), super cute clutch (and it´s from Mango! I want it NOW!:wub:), the stunning pearl earrings that look great with the white dress, nice hair and make-up, and oh look! she´s even wearing gloves! (such a nice surprise for me!:clap:)
In fact I don´t have any complain, I´m drooling about this look!
Perfect! Well, ALMOST perfect. If only the dress were a bit longer...:whistling:

It's so good to see them with Nicholas the president of France. It seems a special occasion and I know the day was hopefully filled with good greetings between them. They are stars to me since I follow the happenings of the World. Letizia looked so beautiful. The tights and even her short black dress was picture perfect. It's nice seeing her today on my birthday. It's such a warm feeling seeing them again and again. They are heroes.

Last edited:
Loved this dress the first time round and the black coat is a great combination. really like the retro feel about the whole look.
Fab to see the return of the pearl and diamond earrings - think they were first seen at Leonor's baptism which was around this time in january 6 years ago

It's so good to see them with Nicholas the president of France. It seems a special occasion and I know the day was hopefully filled with good greetings between them. They are stars to me since I follow the happenings of the World. Letizia looked so beautiful. The tights and even her short black dress was picture perfect. It's nice seeing her today on my birthday. It's such a warm feeling seeing them again and again. They are heroes.

Happy birthday to you:flowers:
I am also very fond of Letizia,she seems to be truly enjoying herself!Her dress reminds me a little bit of the 60ies,it´s a fresh and elegant look & the pearl earrings are absolutely adorable!

A very simple outfit, I really liked it :D

Pretty earrings, coat and dress...except it's waaay too short.

I think you are right but I like it better this time with black hose & coat, in Chile it looked horrible, like a minidress, worn without tights.

Letizia is hitting 40 next year, time to drop the mini wear alltogether.

However, I guess Varela is aiming at a different age group who will only wear such dresses in mini version, meaning that he wont sell as much clothes with the hemline around the knee what would be suitable for a woman around 40 and a royal to boot.

Something was off regarding the white shift dress for me, shapeless and too short maybe? Liked the coat and all else, including the jewelry.

I have to admit that Letizia seems to have upped her game considerably. Her hair is beautiful, her makeup flattering, black and white ensemble is so flattering and beautifully accessorised with sheer stockings, fabulous clutch and divine earrings.

The ony sour note was the length of the ensemble. She is a a Princess with a capital "P" not a celebrity!

Love the black & white combo on Letizia. Very chic!

I think she looks fantastic! I like everything!:flowers:
Lovely dress, beautiful coat, gorgeous shoes, perfect tights (black ones since is a quite short dress, but not too dark so they look elegant enough), super cute clutch (and it´s from Mango! I want it NOW!:wub:), the stunning pearl earrings that look great with the white dress, nice hair and make-up, and oh look! she´s even wearing gloves! (such a nice surprise for me!:clap:)
In fact I don´t have any complain, I´m drooling about this look!
Perfect! Well, ALMOST perfect. If only the dress were a bit longer...:whistling:

I did not notice the gloves but you are right.

Very lovely, this is the first thing I have really admired on Letizia in quite a while. It looks very thought out which I love! Perfection....A+

I don't mind the suit but I think she borrowed Felipe's shoes.

Thumbs down all the way for me. Anchor woman strikes again in men's shoes.

I like her coat and the color of the suit. The shoes are horrid.

I'm not liking her look at all... blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom