Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia suits red, she should wear bold colours more often. Her hair also looks very pretty.

I love the red suit.A classic Letizia look!

Very nice! She looks amazing in that red suit!

13/12 Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the lunch with members of the caretaker government at the royal palace in Madrid.

Repeated red suit, white top & shoes, very classic
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Dec2011/PPE11121327.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Dec2011/PPE11121320.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Dec2011/PPE11121316.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Dec2011/PPE11121314.jpg

Red, hands down, is Letizia's best color. I like the scallop trim on the cuffs & lapel. However, she always looks like a newscaster (old life I guess) to me in tailored suits. Would have chosen a tan (to match shoes) or black shell blouse, the creme washes her out a bit, and doesn't really seem seasonal for winter.

This is a beautiful suit. Letizia always looks amazing in red, and today is no exception. I also like the scallop trim, it's a lovely accent. And I really love those shoes!!

Love this suit on Letizia - and great to see it being a favourite of hers

Beautiful bright red suit and Letizia looks lovely in it. I also like those small covered buttons; that's such a classic finishing touch to a well-made suit. My preference for shoe color would have been black; red, white and black is such an elegant combination and it would have looked stunning with the red.

I like her shoes, but they don't seem to really go with this suit. The suit is beautiful and looks wonderful on her.

This rasperry colour is one of the best for Letizia,the suit looks elegant with lovely feminine details.

I love the dress but I wish she had worn a different pair of shoes, preferably black or grey. Otherwise, very flattering IMO.

I wish the dress were a solid color; grey or blue. Not crazy about the shoes, but I do like her hair.

I like the dress; the style and color are very flattering to Letizia's figure. The handbag picks up the design's color on the dress, but I wish the shoes matched the handbag as well, or were at least in gray.

Last edited:
Strange choice of shoes for this dress. Dress is pretty!

The shoes are all wrong with this dress!! I wonder what she was thinking when she chose them?

Her hair and make-up is just stunning. Very smart and chic looking...

I'be always liked this coat, it elongates her petite frame, in my opinion. The Purple blouse color is a good bold choice of color, which I find appealing on CP Letizia, and thy tiny, tiny waist looks great in the grey pencil skirt. Thanks for posting the links.

Super elegant - love a purple grey combo. One of her best daytime looks of the year

I love the purple shirt but not with the grey outfit.

Last edited:
I love the purple and grey combination. She looks very elegant, professional and classy. The only thing I dislike about the look is the tie on the blouse.

:previous:I also don't care for the tie on the blouse. I feel it's a dated look since I used to have plenty of those style blouses in my closet from years ago and that's a very buttoned-up look. Otherwise, the outfit and combination of colors are lovely.

Last edited:
The outfit is really lovely. I also like the purple & grey combo. But the tie looks very matronly and too 80's for my taste. Otherwise, it's a good choice.

:previous:I also don't care for the tie on the blouse. I feel it's a dated look since I used to have plenty of those style blouses in my closet from years ago and that's a very buttoned-up look. Otherwise, the outfit and combination of colors are lovely.

I agree. It's very dated. My mother and grandmother used to own blouses with those ties back in the 80s/90s. Grandma still will pull hers out at random points. I have no heart to tell her that she should get rid of it and the sooner the better.

The shoes are all wrong with this dress!! I wonder what she was thinking when she chose them?
I tend to agree with you on the shoe color. Everyone seems to be doing the "flesh" color shoes lately no matter what the color of the outfit. Many at the Royal wedding copied this trend also. Was told by a rather brilliantly dressed young woman at a recent charity affair that her buyer told her that nude heels extend the legs rather than "cut them off" with colored shoes. As this female was only 5'4", she wanted her legs to appear longer. I don't get it. But, as I am 5'9", I don't need to worry about this trend. Something else will take its place next year.

This is the first time I have seen a picture of Princess Letizia with no earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom