Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful handbag and paisley scarf. Just the accents needed to lend elegance, flair and that dash of color to a black suit.

LOVE the bag more than the outfit!

I am loving it ALL!! The scarf and the bag look smashing with the all black...

I love the whole look. The pink scarf and handbag really brighten the outfit up. Elegant and stylish too.

Wow! Letizia looks gorgeous! The scarf & bag give her just the right amount of "Pop" with the all black outfit. She really looks amazing, and her hair & makeup are flawless! Love! Love! Love!:flowers:

She looks amazing! I love the scarf, bag and the blouse is very pretty.

I like everything about today's look with one exception, and that is the shoes. Looks like she borrowed them from Felipe:)

I love the bright color of the scarf and the purse. She looks gorgeous!

The shirt should've had a button or two opened and different shoes, the look would've been much nicer. Its too masculine and doesn't suit her.

I like this suit and the scarf but I agree on the shoes, they put me off, too masculine. There are better options for women who dont want to do such an event in heels.

Nice outfit. I liked the suit and the scarf. She looks good.

The white lace dress she wore in Chile is by spanish brand Oky Coky.
The price 200 €.

OKY ^ COKY

Princesa Dña.Letizia Ortiz - Chile 11/2011 | Facebook

Article about the dress and the company

Regalo real para los 25 años de Oky Coky - Faro de Vigo

Google Traductor

I like it a lot, thank you for the additional pics and info! :flowers: What's more important than the clothes IMO is that Letizia has been showing more personality lately, more self-confidence. Much to my taste! ;)

I like it a lot, thank you for the additional pics and info! :flowers: What's more important than the clothes IMO is that Letizia has been showing more personality lately, more self-confidence. Much to my taste! ;)

I too believe that her personality shines and that is more important that the clothes she wears.

She looks lovley!

Love her in white!

Very lovely and elegant; I like how she accents the beige coat with the taupe scarf which also matches her slacks.

Letizia looks amazing. Her outfit is very classic & fitting for the occasion. Another winner!!!

Letizia looks fine. The outfit is classic and appropriate. Coat and shoes are nice

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Very nicely done. Elegant and classy. I really like the combination of grey and brown.

She looks good. It's great to see both the Princes of Asturias at the changing of the Guard at the Royal Palace for the first time.

:previous: I really like the red suit. Classy and elegant. She looks very professional.

She looks just stunning in this beautiful suit! I love the scalloped detailing on the sleeves, button-holes, and the lapels. Her hair and make-up look flawless as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom