Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know the brand of the white and black dress? The style (and lenght) looks Zara to me, but it looks too good quality...
I quite like this look, dress, clutch (love it) and shoes. The hair looks a bit messy to me.

I do love the black and white dress, lovely very fresh and young...Letizia looks wonderful with it!And she is promoting Spanish brands abroad :flowers:

B&W dress is great, a little too short, but has nice cut. Clutch is great.

This is a really lovely dress and Letizia looks stunning in white. Beautiful!

Now that's a beautiful dress; the embroidered top is just lovely.

Love this white combination - the lace top is sweet with the peter pan collar

The black and white dress with deep pockets was very chic maybe a fraction short but she can carry that look off very well

So far shining on this trip

I love this grey dress, very elegant and it fits her just well!:flowers:

Love this white combination - the lace top is sweet with the peter pan collar

The black and white dress with deep pockets was very chic maybe a fraction short but she can carry that look off very well

So far shining on this trip

The black and white dress is very pretty, but I disagree about her pulling that look off:flowers: The length of the dress isn't attractive and looks a bit tacky. This is MHO of course.

Very pretty dress she has on for the museum vist.

I like the white dress, especially the upper part is very nice. She looks elegant.

I lo e the white dress princess letizia is wearing while in chile. Upper detail is nice. White is truely elegant:)

I like the dress and the black and white match. But it's too short...

I really love the white outfit Letizia wore to the museum. The lace top is simply gorgeous.

Love the white dress with the peter pan collar, except from the back, too tight in the rear

I love the museum dress. The emobroidered top with the peter pan colar is pretty.

Three out of three great choices! Hopefully she can keep this up!

The white dress with black trim is lovely, a very classic look and she did wear it nicely, she pulled it off with the right hair do as well IMO.

The second white dress with the lace application on the top part reminds me of Valentinos dresses especially with the neck tie. I thought that was a very well made dress, it can be dressed down or up. I thought it was a pity that she matched that lovely dress with such a casual day to day handbag.

Her hair does look nice but I do not find this outfit very flattering at all. Both the trousers and jacket seem to be a bad fit making the overall look almost untidy.

Last edited:
Love the lace white drsss that letizia wore during the visit to the Museum of Contemporary Art at Santiago!! She looks lovely on it, however it enhance very much her slim figure...:flowers:

Love the hairstyle with the "swingy" curls and the length is very flattering to her face-overall a really nice look for her!:flowers:

I love her hair, but don't care for the rest of the outfit.

I think the choice of clothes was much better than on some visits in the past.

I really liked the short black coat
The red suit was never one of my favourites, the jacket looks very heavy fabric and has a different shade of red than the light skirt.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/13...3A8C79F3164CC08BC992C2BB77E68E3D484613BA9ACB7
The white dress with black embroidery is perfect for Letizia but too short, why does she insist wearing mini skirts??? Knee-lenght would have been perfect, its not a good look at all especially when sitting down.
http://www.hoymujer.com/pic.aspx?w=987&h=565&img=letiziam-bn446994531.jpg
The white lace dress is pretty and would be perfect if it wasnt sleeveless
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/13...DA79FDE7EA23D029483ADE0B94BAB976BD760CD962A5A
Not liking the shiny blue suit and the suede outfit is ugly and ill-fitting, worst look during the trip.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/13...78DC907E9ACC428DE51EFDE92172FE30A760B0D811297

Those trousers are really in fashion but...not with that suede jacket...what is about that suede jacket, it is awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom