Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great, although I don't like snakeskin at all, but these shoes are fine and go with the rest of the outfit.

The outfit is a repeat from 2010 and I like it better with the silver belt & snakeskin shoes
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Attend+Graduation+Military+MXdb8w2vYmcl.jpg

Hopefully she has returned now to this classy, elegant style, leaving the cheap looking days behind her.
I really like this version rather than the above. Somehow it looks really cheap and nasty although I think the shootie sandals and rolled up sleaves probably have something to do with the overall effect. Whereas the current version with it's satin blouse, pewterr belt and (gorgeous) snakeskin shoes, is an amazing difference.

Now it looks elegant!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...xt=Full view&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13165043595713

Love everything, the colours, the belt, the skirt and the blouse, she is lovely!:flowers:

It's a very nice outfit for Letizia, even the shoes are elegant! Hopefully she'll keep it up just like that!

She looks fab.
I'm not keen on the belt per se, but it is definitely highlighting the outfit and I don't want to be nitpicking at all as it's really great to see Letizia like this again.

I absolutely love that look from the Military Graduation especially the shoes!This kind of colour is very modern now,it looks great on her and the outfit is flattering and classy,she might have used a belt with a brighter colour but I like it the way it is:)
Personally I am not a fan of snakeskin and I also don´t like fur,so I prefer her new combination & I wouldn´t mind if she repeats this skirt,shoes and the silk blouse :)

Last edited:
Princess Letizia today at the Journalism Award Ceremony

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Side view ** Shoes & Purse

Nice look, very professional. I would like a different hairstyle for Letizia

I wish she would do something different with her hair, but that's my only complaint. It's so nice to see her looking so good and so professional again. I love the shoes! They look so much better than the huge platforms from the last several years.

I love the look without the jacket.I also love the shoes.

I like this outfit, its clean & professional. The jacket looks a bit ill-fitted though.

It looks like Letizia changed her mind or somebody made her change her mind regarding her dress code in public, for the better.

I like this outfit, its clean & professional. The jacket looks a bit ill-fitted though.

It looks like Letizia changed her mind or somebody made her change her mind regarding her dress code in public, for the better.

Come on now,we all know it was you :D

Who ever it was, Letizia does look better! Let us just hope that she sticks with the new look.. :)

I like her last outfits,they are more professionnal and suitable for her status.
Though,I agree with Duke that the jacket is ill-fitted.
Anyway,I prefer her last outfits over pre-holiday ones.Nice that she finally adopted another style of shoes.Look how those lady-like shoes makes her legs look beautiful.
I hated so much her inelegant platforms.
Like Duke,I too think that she was ordered recently to follow a new dress code

Ok, she's back to grey for good. It's a lovely suit, she also combined it well IMO. A new hairstyle would be something indeed.

I like the professional look recently but I must admit the color is quite boring to be wearing grey 3 days in a row.
Some color, jewlery would be great to see.

Yes, I agree too. She should accessorize at least a little bit. I wonder her clothes don't wrinkle in the car! Heavy starch maybe? :)

I believe they arrived in Salamanca by helicopter ;)

I adore today's look, very simple and chic. It reminds me of the clothes she wore to Leonor's first day of school: Princess Leonor Pictures - Leonor of Spain Attends First Day of School - Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the grey pants. They look comfortable but elegant.

I really love this look, especially the blouse with the tiny bow belt. It really is cute and shows off her petite figure well. I'm so glad that she's dressing the way she used to.
I thought this day would never come!!! Yea!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom