Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this is a very classic gray suit, exactly the style of Letizia.I see that despite some comments on her styling, she still being true to her style and that is good.

PPE Agency

Another repeat of one of Letizia's 20 grey suits, one as ill-fitting & boring as the other. This time with a purple shirt, wow!
Maybe it's down to the suit and to Varela's ill-fitting design that Letizia looks almost skeletal today, really drawn although they had a longer break. Terrible hair, as if not washed at all during her event-free time.

Duke,It is clear that you are quite bothered by the Letizia´s wardrobe, quiet, stress is not good!
I do not know exactly why you say that the Letizia hair is terrible(I think that you say it systematically,even before to seing the pictures), maybe you don´t like but ..... terrible?, You are exaggerating, I think her hair is good today.
As for "skeletal", I think you should control your words a little bit at times because these are a little aggressive mainly because there are women who are very thin by nature and it is not fair to call them: SKELETAL,It would be equally unfair to call "cow" or "hippopotamus" to fat women, isn´t it? .And respect to Letizia do not wash her hair, I prefer not to comment on that ...
Your disrespectful attitude really disgusts me.

Last edited:
Camarina said:
"Duke,It is clear that you are quite bothered by the Letizia´s wardrobe, quiet, stress is not good!
I do not know exactly why you say that the Letizia hair is terrible(I think that you say it systematically,even before to seing the pictures), maybe you don´t like but ..... terrible?, You are exaggerating, I think her hair is good today.
As for "skeletal", I think you should control your words a little bit at times because these are a little aggressive mainly because there are women who are very thin by nature and it is not fair to call them: SKELETAL,It would be equally unfair to call "cow" or "hippopotamus" to fat women, isn´t it? .And respect to Letizia do not wash her hair, I prefer not to comment on that ...
Your disrespectful attitude really disgusts me."

Duke, I must agree. I get really tired of all the harsh words you have to say on the CPs and how they dress, or look. Very seldom do you say anything positive about any of them. Each in their own way they are very beautiful women. None of them have been married for long. Each one seems to be trying to find their own style. Why don't you try some positive words. The negativity is really very old and tiring. I know I would hate to be under your scrunity in every step in my life. I do not think anyone could please you.:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
The suit looks nice on Letizia (better than the grey one she used before) but that top should have been a silk shirt or something, more formal, but the suit looks really good on letizia and very suitable for the occasion also!

Letizia should care a bit more of her hair. It looks quite messy lately.
Must be some kind of Princess-sickness. Mette and Máxima also suffer from this. :glare:

About the suits... the suits themselves aren't that bad , but they definitely turn to be boring after a while.
I don't understand why Letizia loves to dress in grey that much.
It doesn't suit her. Actually, in my opinion, it makes her look very pale.

The latest pant-suit makes Letizia look extremely tiny. maybe she should have chosen it a size smaller. Not flattering at all!
The hair .... as said before. She must care more about it.

This skirt-suit on the other hand is one of my favourites.

Letizia used to dress so elegantly. But lately her style became quite boring. I hope that's just a kind of phase. :D

Last edited:
Letizia should care a bit more of her hair. It looks quite messy lately.
Must be some kind of Princess-sickness. Mette and Máxima also suffer from this. :glare:

About the suits... the suits themselves aren't that bad , but they definitely turn to be boring after a while.
I don't understand why Letizia loves to dress in grey that much.
It doesn't suit her. Actually, in my opinion, it makes her look very pale.

The latest pant-suit makes Letizia look extremely tiny. maybe she should have chosen it a size smaller. Not flattering at all!
The hair .... as said before. She must care more about it.

This skirt-suit on the other hand is one of my favourites.

Letizia used to dress so elegantly. But lately her style became quite boring. I hope that's just a kind of phase. :D

The pants suit does not flatter Letizia and may look like it's the wrong size because the jacket is actually too long for her frame. If you take a look at the skirt suit the jacket is shorter and therefore appears to fit better. If the jacket on the pants suit were about 2-3 inches shorter I think the whole outfit would have looked better preportioned to her body. Also, the pants are a little tooo short for the shoes that she has on. The pants need to be about an inch off of the floor and they look to be about 2.

Today she has wear a white suit (O.K) with a black swetter and red shoes (red shoes???????......)

Today she has wear a white suit (O.K) with a black swetter and red shoes (red shoes???????......)

Entrega de los Premios Europeos de medio ambiente a la empresa - Agencia Prisma

I wouldn't mind the red shoes if Letizia wore a red top under the suit that is acutally very nice. The blouse is not my cup of tea, maybe it would look good in a fall / winter combination but doesn't go with the light coloured outfit at all.

Letizia looks completely absent in most pictures, maybe because her grandfather is not well.

Hmmm....I like the red heels (at least their not patent leather). BUT, they don't fit in with the rest of the outfit....she needed to wear black heels OR wear a red top.

Love this outfit!!! The shirt with the suit is fantastic and the red shoe is outstanding, the only thing that would have made this any better would have been a red handbag. That pop of red really makes this special.

Based on the pictures, I have to say that shoes and top looked great as separate pieces. I am not sure about the white suit. In my personal view, it looked a bit awkward in combination with red shoes and the top, which the colour palette I can not really identify. At the same time, the style of the top and suit matched reasonable well.

When looking at a close up of the red shoes they look abit cheap & too vulgar for a princess, especially the paint leather style.

Vanitatis.com - La Princesa de Asturias y su corazón ‘partío’

An article about Letizia's wardrobe incl Varela jackets, knee-long skirts etc, the usual event combo. As the wardrobe itself doesn't or shouldn't include any eye catchers, that's up to the shoes and purses. The article says that the Princess often wears purses by either Isabel Sartorius or her aunt Henar. I recall the purple Sartorius bag from last summer but have not seen a Henar Ortiz bag on Letizia yet.

Last edited:
Love this outfit!!! The shirt with the suit is fantastic and the red shoe is outstanding, the only thing that would have made this any better would have been a red handbag. That pop of red really makes this special.

I agree! Is the black shirt sheer?
This is somewhat the Letizia I remember. This and the gray suit with beading were nice.

March 23, 2008 traditional Mass of the Resurrection in Palma de Mallorca.
Full view -- Close up(jacket) -- Close up 2
(anp pictures)

I dont think this is an outfit suitable to be worn to a mass, looks way to casuall. I also dont like the match of the jacket, looks way out of place with the rest of the outfit. Maybe a different top with the jacket or vice versa. The navy/royal blue looks good on her.

I think is an awful outfit to use anywhere!!!!The shoes are really ugly, the blue pants to long and that shirt also awful!!! Letizia has desapoint us again so mucht this time!

What was she thinking??? The jacket is a nice piece, would look good to blue jeans. The shirt, not sure. The pants and the shoes are plain ugly. Overall a horrible combination but most of all, this is an outfit for an evening out at the cinema with girlfriends but not for the Easter Mass, an official event. Somebody tell her how to dress as a royal, urgently.

Sofia and Leonor were dressed so extremely cute and princessy.

Letizia's outfit was quite badly chosen.
It looks way to causal for a Easter Sunday Mass... The pants and the shoes (which look strangely "big") don't work for me. Somehow the whole outfit looked totally missmatched. Total lack of elegance...
Luckily Letizia was holding cute Sofía on her arms... she was stealing mummy's show with that adorable baby-coat.

Last edited:
awful easter service outfit and in the past she has always worn a skirt and dressed really well what happened Letizia it just looks like she took so long to get Sofia and Leonor ready and thought who cares what i wear and stuck her casual walking around the palace clothes on that no-one is meant to see

There must be something wrong with me - I liked Letizia´s outfit today.

the outfit is casual, but she looked great!

That is a beautiful outfit. IVery flattering dress or is it a skirt & a top? The coat is a perfect length and adds abit of a contrast to the outfit. Very elegent:)

It is a skirt and a blouse:flowers:

I love this kind of outfits, simple and fresh. These long skirts suit Letizia a lot;highlighting her nice figure and she does not look as thin as when she wear trousers.

It is a skirt and a blouse:flowers:

I love this kind of outfits, simple and fresh. These long skirts suit Letizia a lot;highlighting her nice figure and she does not look as thin as when she wear trousers.
Agree. She looks great. More like those please:D

I think she looked gorgeous in this outfit. I don't think it's white, more of a cream color. The shoes are beautiful, but I would've liked a red top or dark brown shoes to offset the color of the shirt. All in all, a nice outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom