Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like the dress a lot, very nice colouring. Just a bit short, I think.
The purse would be nice if it wouldn't be for this strange pink thing on it...
The shoes are very elegant.

All in all I like the look.

Shoes are nice. The dress: nice pattern. But I think it is far to short. She looks a bit strange in this outfit like a big schoolchild. But I very often have some "difficulties" with Letizia's style. I usually don't like it. ( except for the orange dress) I am actually very surprised that so many find her elegant... but however every one is entitled to her of his own opinion.

Wow, in that first picture I almost thought it was Queen Rania. :)
It's a pretty dress and the shoes are also okay. The purse is not so pretty, that pink agate looks indeed strange. :p

Last edited:
I don´t know about this dress... It isn´t ugly, neither especially beautiful. It´s just ok, an a bit boring. No problem with the lenght for me (I never has problems in that sense ;))
The purse looks like a child´s one.
Cute shoes, she´s improving a lot in her shoes lately, good to see.:flowers:

It's a pretty dress, but like on other occasions Letizia looks like she is a school girl. And she's way past that. Dress needs to be longer. Wierd rock on the purse!

Not a bad dress but not liking it, colors seem dull to be especially the grey part. Its a bad copy of Missoni dresses IMO but overall she did wear it well.

Last edited:

I like the shoes only.
The dress is boring. The purse is childish and ridiculous for a crown princess.

I think that the dress is very beautiful with nice colours. It´s soft and feminine.
Big photo
DiarioFemenino

Letizia looking like a school girl in this outfit is due to her slim figure not because she was trying to be. If she were heavier, she would look frumpy in this outfit.

Letizia at a skin cancer prevention event.

Interesting combination of colors and fabrics.

MYROYALS: PR

I dont mind the combination of colours (Maxima wears it a lot) but nothing works in this outfit. A saggy shirt with a saggy skirt and a wide golden belt? I only like the shoes, rest looks sloppy.

The combination of colors is in season and I don't mind it at all. The belt doesn't really work for me and the top I find unflattering in the cut, otherwise I think it could've been a great look.

I really love that red outfit she wore a week ago.But I don't liker her wearing the tucked in pants look she always wears.

I'am not a fan of pink and red together...I think that these two colours just doesn't combine!

There is nothing wrong with the combination of the colours for me. The belt is seperatly nice but doesn't work with the dress IMO. I like her hair style and shoes also.

I love the dress. I love the pink & red color combo.

Letizia would've looked nicer as in an overall if she has worn the same belt the model is wearing.

I agree, I like the gold belt but not for a day appearance.

dbarn67 said:
Letizia at a skin cancer prevention event.

Interesting combination of colors and fabrics.

MYROYALS: PR

The first time I saw it I wasn't sure about the whole look but it's grown on me. And I give her 1,000+ points for wearing something a bit different than what I've seen her in....but still not loving the belt

Yes this is fashion and I aplaude her for wearing something different although I don't like this colour combo...

Pesonally I don't like the pink&red combination but I realy like the dress on Letizia and also like the belt and I think it's much better than the one worn by the model but the look is missing the necklace.

I really like this dress, and the color combo is lovely.

I love the color combo of the dress! The colors reminded me of one she wore in Mallorca for a photoshoot with the infantitas but that was from another, more expensive brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom