Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 18 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The last outfit was very elegant and I agree, the new hairstyle is very nice and appropriate.

The mauve suit looked great (better without the skirt embellishment, or move up to the lapels. As for the haircut, it's the same only shorter. No improvement, IMO.

Nice outfit, simple and elegant. Color suits CP Letizia.

Letizia looks really fine with this jacket, blouse and pants. I do like her shoes too. :)

I like the shirt. The rest of the outfit is ok.

Very nice and professional outfit. The jacket and the blouse are stylish, and the shoes are great this time.
Laverdad
Laverdad

I like her outfit. Her blouse is really pretty too.

Nice outfit from Letizia. Professional and suitable for the event.

Letizia in Cartagena 23/2

A classy jacket & pretty blouse, often repeated but worth it. Overall a very professional look.
http://noticias.terra.es/2011/mundo...gena-hospital-cartagena-hospital-06$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2011/mundo...gena-hospital-cartagena-hospital-03$599x0.jpg

I like the jacket too, though I'd prefer it a tad longer in order to cover Letizia's tiny frame as much as that is possible. Hair and make-up are very nice and appropriate.

The horror is back, shoes and the suit, especially the pants are plain awful :eek:

WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!?! the shoes are beyond hideous, the pants look like two sizes too big around the crotch and two too short in length. HI. DE.OUS. I just hope the magazines don't start praising her "style"

The jacket I like, but the rest of this outfit is ghastly. Crazy pants and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom