Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some colors and pattern. I like the dress, the coat and accessories are ok. The hair-messy but shining. Indeed, her foundation is too dark.

I have always liked this dress (from Ailanto). The whole outfit looks very nice.

Beautiful dress, but waaay too short for Letizia. She looks like the daughter instead of the wife. She really should make her neck up to match her face or change the color she is using on her face.

Beautiful dress, but waaay too short for Letizia. She looks like the daughter instead of the wife. She really should make her neck up to match her face or change the color she is using on her face.
I also like this dress and in fact even its length. In combination with the jacket& accessories it looks gorgeous to me. I think she's not a queen yet so she can wear lengths like this. :)
Yes, that's a good idea to match the color of the neck with the complexion of the face; the difference in shade is striking in some moments.

Love her dress, hate her jacket!
This doesn't match at all. A coat would have been way better.
The dress is very beautiful but a bit too short. It doesn't look good with her skinny legs...

Letizia looks pretty today. Dress is nice and suits her but too short. The jacket, shoes, purse and hair are okay.

I like the dress, but I think it would be better suited for casual summer outings. It's way too short for official engagements.

Why her hair is always such a mess latelty, you always can see little hairs popping up the top of her hair?

Love her dress, hate her jacket!

The dress is very beautiful but a bit too short. It doesn't look good with her skinny legs...

I think wearing a short dress with fat legs would look worse.

I like her stockings and shoes. Her hair was slightly messy but it could be the wind and it didn't look bad. She really has nice hair and she's always pretty to me no matter what she puts on. She's just a natural. And it's nice getting to see her in so many places. It's like Letizia never stops. Simply fascinated.

I agree 100%. Duke you are the best!!

I think that sometimes you don't have to wear everything that is in. Just because something is in does not mean that you look good wearing it. Letizia wants so bad to look hip and sometimes she looks great, but lately, she is off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The printed dress is great but IMO its waytoo short to not match it up with leggings for a private outing. I dont like such short dresses, its actually too short for a official outing. Hair looks messy, maybe it was windy but she couldve pulled it back. The leather jacket is a bit too much with the dress & the hair.

What happened to her hair today? Did she walk through a storm? ;) a bad-hair day for Letizia...

if you have long hair, it has to be nutured. greasy stringy long hair is really awful. if you dont have the time to wash the hair every day, doesnt matter, pull it together, have an updo, it will go unnoticed. sometimes I think there are no mirrors in Zarzuela I & II :sleep:

I agree, Duke, about doing something, anything, with her hair. What's worse is that she is checking the mirror before leaving and thinking, "perfect, I'm ready."

Look at the thread for "Felipe and Letizia's current events" to see how out of place she is. Her husband, as usual, is impecably dressed. The men and women in the audience are dressed very nicely too. And then there is Letizia. Maybe a jacket or blazer would have taken this outfit up a notch? It's not bad for a casual outting, but this event isn't that.

Last edited:
Boring and inappropriate for event. I only like the the pants (minus ugly belt). I would like to see different hairstyle, this time it looks messy.

I agree, Duke, about doing something, anything, with her hair. What's worse is that she is checking the mirror before leaving and thinking, "perfect, I'm ready."

Look at the thread for "Felipe and Letizia's current events" to see how out of place she is. Her husband, as usual, is impecably dressed. The men and women in the audience are dressed very nicely too. And then there is Letizia. Maybe a jacket or blazer would have taken this outfit up a notch? It's not bad for a casual outting, but this event isn't that.

How do you know? I doubt any of us can tell what is she doing and thinking before leaving...

She looks very sloppy today. Too casual and boring outfit and messy hair.

I agree Felipe always makes the effort,sadly his wife lets the side down yet again.

Letizia should ditch this casual look asap!

Last edited:
Oh no, not again...
Her hair looks horrible. I thought her outfit was quite nice the first time she wore it but it's not beautiful enough to repeat it that often.

How do you know? I doubt any of us can tell what is she doing and thinking before leaving...

You're right, I have no way of knowing for sure what she does or thinks when she leaves her home. I'm assuming that she looks in the mirror before she heads out for the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom