Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice outfit,would be nicer if she accesorised a little more & shock horror wore a little jewelry & different earings?

The dress is okay. I'm not fond of the jacket. I don't think she wears her dresses too short. She has the legs to wear them so I say go for it.

Pretty coat&dress suit but she looks very simple. She should use more accessories.

Nice outfit, nothing special but it looks good on her. Some color would be good idea. I can's stand these shoes.

She's wearing grey again :( A bit more colour would be better in my opinion.

I agree with Duke that she probably just wanted to wear an outfit that complimented Camilla's usual style. Glad to see that both couples were so comfortable in each other's company.

It looks like blue to me. Her skin and her eyes come out and are complimented. Very kind and pretty.

I love Letizia in red, it's definitely her color. This dress is one of my favorite, simple and elegant. I like the accessories.

Letizia looks simply elegant and effortless in that dress.

The dress is perfect for Letizia, belt & shoes work together nicely.

I have to agree with you guys, she looked lovely today. The cut of the dress is wonderful on Letizia and the length is appropriate of any occasion.

Letizia looks great with this lovely red dress. I like belt and shoes too.

Letizia looks really pretty with this red dress, I think that is her colour. Shoes and belt are also good

Wow that dress is great & she looks gorgeous in it.

Letizia looks really lovely. The dress is really very flattering, and I love the slim belt. Well done!!!

I enjoy reading the different perspectives when it comes to Princess Letizia; you either like her or you don't. It is true she has a very peculiar style which often surprises. On the other hand, I'm in the group who tends to like her since it is her persona that jumps out in every occasion more than her selection of outfits.

The Lady in Red,she looks good,well done Letizia :flowers:

She looks very nice today. Red is her color, and the dress is a perfect fit. Great accessories as well. I like the pictures of Letizia and Camilla together. They appear to have hit it off.

Lovely dress with good accessories, she looks good.
The shoes:
Daylife
She has different belt and shoes with this recycled dress, I like these better than in the first time she wore this dress.

Last edited:
I enjoy reading the different perspectives when it comes to Princess Letizia; you either like her or you don't. It is true she has a very peculiar style which often surprises. On the other hand, I'm in the group who tends to like her since it is her persona that jumps out in every occasion more than her selection of outfits.
That's a noteworthy post of yours, Danishla. Letizia is definitely a "surprising" royal. Welcome to the group! :lol::)

She is rather polarizing, isn't she? I am with your group. I think she is interesting regardless of her clothes.

I too join the opinions that Crown Princess Letizia's ensemble is flawless. Shoes and belt complimented the well-tailored dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom