Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she wear this dress just last week?

I've always liked this dress on Princess Letizia and I admire the way that she recycles her outfits. However, she did wear this one just last week.

It would be really nice to come up with something new, don't you think, Letizia? :ermm:

Well, as BB today published an article, that Letizia is pregnant, it is nice to see, that Letizia wears something which shows that there doesn't seem to be a bump :)

Love the coat!
I don't like the way she recycles dresses.

I love the coat and I've always liked that dress... I just wish she wouldn't wear it every second day :whistling:

I think she should have worn this grey dress yesterday at the Congress lunch and the outfit yesterday at today's radio station visit, very strange choice. Maybe indeed she wanted to show all the journalists there she was not pregnant.
Both look great today. Her makeup has been consistently good recently.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04bEcAgg7b8RQ/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/055Le8ndAWdcQ/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04mi04K8ThdYp/x610.jpg
http://www.imagenonline.com/img_a200198.jpg
http://www.imagenonline.com/img_a200203.jpg

Fantastic dress and nice coat:flowers:
But I really don't understand her way of recycling.
She recycles too much within a very very short period of time and she also always recycle her outfits in the same way.It's always the same dress with the same shoes and bag and coat.It's so boring
I can't believe that she doesn't know how to mix and match her different cloths:wacko:

I like her in this dress. Perhaps she could have used different accessories in contrasting colors so that it doesn't become boring. Princesses have outfits or colors they look fantastic in, but when worn over and over in short periods of time and the same accessories, it is boring.

The dress looks great on her. I would like some more colour..

10-02-2011 Madrid Princess Letizia attended a meeting with Bettina Wulf at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid

Full vieuw - Detail - back vieuw

Last edited by a moderator:

10-02-2011 Madrid Princess Letizia attended a meeting with Bettina Wulf at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid

Very good idea to recycle this outfit, very stylish and perfect for such an occasion. If only one of those heels would break off the ugly grey shoes making way for some nice pair of heels.

ITA about the shoes but I can forgive anything when Letizia makes such a stunning appearance. She looks fantastic!

I am not a big fan of her skirt but I liked her shirt.
I don't want to comment for her shoes. ;)

Great choice :flowers: She looks good and the colour suits her. I love her skirt by the way ;)

Letiiza looks exceptionally good - I like the shirt's cut and the deep purple color which detracts one's attention from what's gray. The skirt's fashion is great, but again, couldn't it be in a more upbeat color?

Three more details:
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images

great look for a princess! The blouse is nice and the skirt is well fitted.
Do not mention the shoes - its impossible to have it all :D

Overal she looked really good & what you would expect from someone in her position but her top tie somehow reminds me of a headmasters top/tie.

Very good idea to recycle this outfit, very stylish and perfect for such an occasion. If only one of those heels would break off the ugly grey shoes making way for some nice pair of heels.

Aha, fingers crossed.:) Very nice outfit and colours. She looks really good indeed.

The purple blouse was a nice touch...it's nice to see her wearing more color. Her hair was styled nicely, but the shoes are a disappointment.

Compared to the other Princesses and soon-to-be Princesses, she does look great. For me, the hair and makeup is always key and she really has her makeup polished and elegant-looking. I can empathize with her hair issue, as I have similar hair, but she seems to either have it too bouffant (trying to deal with its natural limpness) or almost unstyled-looking. It is probably a bit too long for her overall style (like mine, I should read my own advice).

But the outfit does nothing for me, somewhere in between Forever 21 and department store rack. She is very thin, and the skirt makes her look angular and draws attention to her near-skeletal appearance. The cuffs make her arms look very long. Bettina, standing next to her, has feminine proportions and the Princess looks, as my husband says, somewhat scary (I think he means, as in "scarecrow" like). The pleats on the skirt make it look as if, as small as it is, it's still hanging on her.

Is this look really quite the in thing these days in Spain?

Good news - she finally cut her hair!
Bad news - the outfit is still all wrong. All gray, brown belt :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom