Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this outfit, it looks great.
What a surpise. I have nothing to critizise :flowers:.

I like the outfit, she looks beautiful on her birthday.

Letizia looks beautiful today. I really love this entire outfit. Really lovely

I really love the outfit. The colors looks great on her! A gorgeous birthday outfit. Letizia looked beautiful.

Finally... Letizia gets an A for looking picture perfect from head to toe! Nice to see her looking so wonderful.

The best casual daytime outfits Letizia has worn in months. Its a private event and she is much better dressed than when on official duty.

The best casual daytime outfits Letizia has worn in months. Its a private event and she is much better dressed than when on official duty.

She certainly is! Hopefully she will dress like this on a regular basis.

Letizia looks super sharp. She could have worn this ensemble to the previous day outing instead of the horrible shorts outfit.

September 17, 2010 - Princess Letizia at the Young Fashion Designers attends at Pasarela Cibeles.

Somehow I do like this look. I quite like the top, very different IMO and the purple/lilac cardi matches somehow the top. The white pants are very flattering & a perfect length with the shoes (which I don't like). I wish her hair had more life in it, looks quite dull & very boring.

View 1 ** View 2

I like this look too. The fit of the pants is good. I wonder if a color other than white would look better, but this isn't bad. I don't like the shoes, but I usually don't like her shoes! I like the color of the top she has on.

What a fabulous look, I really love it. Letizia looks amazing in this colour, it really suits her. The entire outfit is perfect.

The top is by Adolfo Dominguez, much better quality than Mango, Zara etc. Hopefully Letizia is ditching Varela for good, wearing Dominguez' clothes as she did in the beginning.

The hair dull and messy, ugly shoes but whats new.

The top is by Adolfo Dominguez, much better quality than Mango, Zara etc. Hopefully Letizia is ditching Varela for good, wearing Dominguez' clothes as she did in the beginning.

The hair dull and messy, ugly shoes but whats new.

What is messy about the hair? Besides dull and messy won't go together. You can have either / or but if you have a mess it's rather not dull...

The outfit that she wore today was really good!! Nice colours!

Letizia looks amazing. Let us hope that she continues to look this smart and chic!

Totally agree with SarahAnne. It seems that Letizia has somehow lost her sense of fashion or rather picked up a "different'' fashion sense that while maybe appropriate for most lay people it's not quite appropriate for a Princess representing her country and being photograph all the time. She was much better in the earlier years..wondered if something happen internally that cause this change. If she has the contact to CP Mary, she should make a call...she can learn from CP Mary, who is always perfectly turned out!
Totally agree!!!

The top is nice, something different, interesting colour. The purse suits well with the top.
Daylife
Daylife
Profimedia
Not good for a princess!! she's representing my country, I could use that outfit to pick up my children from school or a informal lunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she will not do such thing. She is Letizia and she has her style... good or bad. :bang: I can't see Leti in full hat - gloves attire or other pretentious outfit.
And I don't say (God forbid!) that Mary's outfits are bad or don't suit her.
I only say that her style is not suited for Letizia. I hope Letizia will choose her style even sometimes it will bring us to the edge:ROFLMAO:

Not good for a princess!! she's representing my country, I could use that outfit to pick up my children from school or a informal lunch!

She went to meet the young fashion designers, a more relaxed and fun event, I think she looked simple and chic, no need to dress in stiff business attires at every event.

What exactly is not good in this outfit (knowing what was the occasion) and what should she had wear?

The outfit was ok for the event. She has worn worse outfits lately. Top is intersting and the colour looks good on her. The white pants are nice. The shoes are ugly.

Her shoes are, for the most part, always awful. That is nothing newsworthy. lol

In the last two acts the PoA is great, chic and youthful.:)

During the early years of Princess, her shoes were beautiful . In any case, by the terrible reviews that some people do, it seems that the only "famous" person wearing platform shoes is she, when is the most common of actresses, models, celebrities, etc..
Just look at the tv or buy: Hello, Vogue, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom