Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

That is a Massimo Dutti white top that Letizia is wearing in Mallorca, although I don't like the troussers neither those shoes on these outfit...

That is a Massimo Dutti white top that Letizia is wearing in Mallorca, although I don't like the troussers neither those shoes on these outfit...

The trousers look a bit silly the way they are worn (look good for a walk at the beach) and the shoes look silly with the children's application
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/c.cdn.belga.be/picture/21584688/preview/watermark
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-princesa-letizia-a-club-nautico-00$599x0.jpg
We have already seen a blue pair a few weeks ago
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vnePtJdCZ...Attend+Meeting+Prince+Girona+qnYys0JBiD_l.jpg

Letizia's butterfly flats are quite nice, liked the in both colors.
I dont see a problem how Letizia has her pants rolled up a bit. They might have been too long and rolling them up that much will prevent them from undoing.
Overall she looked nice and relaxed. Her outfit looks quite light & ideal for summer.

Letizia looks very summery, nice and relaxed.:flowers:
I really like her shoes, the top but I don't care too much about the pants though. Over all I like her today.:wub:

And she has nice hair too.:clap:

Both ladies dressed appropriately and had a good time.

Letizia looks lovely once again!! I have a very similar top. What brand is it?

I love that top she had at the concert, she looked great. Lovely summer look.

I really love Letizia's top. I like the the flow of it, and the pattern is nice. It goes so well with the white pants. She looks really comfortable and at ease. Lovely!

She looks slightly like someone in that picture, but I can't picture who.
Nice outfit.

I've always thought that Letizia frequently doesn't wear pants that fit her properly. Recently she wore a pair of high-waisted trousers, that would have been fine if it didn't make her bum look a little flat and long (te he). Also, I think she should wear dresses more often, she a beautiful woman and a dress would look very beautiful on her.

I love her outfit. I think she prefers casual dressing over the official CP engagement dressing. She looks great!

Letizia looks wonderful. She looks so relaxed and I hope she's really enjoying her vacations. I have to agree that she does seems to prefer casual dressing but it really suits her. Great outfit!

It's nice to see her in casual outfits. Not a fan of her jeans but the rest is great.

Her capri jeans are nice. The whole outfit is good including the shoes.
She seems to dress better casually than for official engagements.

Last edited:
This is a gorgeous dress!!!

Is it a Varela one?

It's really pretty this white dress!!

I like this dress very much, with necklace whole look is 'summer'. I'm glad that she recycled this outfit.

She looks great, I´ve always liked this dress on her, and the necklace suits to the dress very well.
Zimbio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom