Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion she seems to miss the mark this year. Previous year she looked appropriate.:flowers:

That's exactly what I wanted to say. She can't seem to get it right. She looked better '08 and '09. What happened? I don't know. I like platforms too because they can be comfy at times, but Letizia is overdoing it. Thee entire outfit is boring. Think I'm falling asleep............

The outfit is a little too casual but she looks so beautiful.
Zimbio

Her outfit is way too casual, imho. And I think she looks rather angry? here...

Goodness, I think Pr. Felipe would glow in the dark!

Good question, donnaK.... What on earth would she need to carry? ...

Blue, with a shade of blue oh! With some blue on the side. . ..

:D

Much better... We, the connosieurs, need to be precise, you see.

I wasn't impressed by the latest outfit either. Hey, am I seeing new highlights on that head? :blink:

I think you are correct in that assumption, Noor! Her hair does appear brighter. Thanks for pointing that out to me... My eyes aren't what they used to be. :)

It's almost depressing to look at pictures from the past of Letizia. She looked ever so much better than she does now.

I think you are correct in that assumption, Noor! Her hair does appear brighter. Thanks for pointing that out to me... My eyes aren't what they used to be. :)

Oh, mine either, dear. This is why I'm asking. But you're welcome, of course! :flowers:

Imo her best year was 2008, this year is too casual and it doesn't fit her at all

Sometimes Letizia looks like one of the women who try to stay young for all one is worth and completely fails. :ermm: Sometimes her fashione choices look so unappropriate for the event and completely out of place. Mega high heels for a visit to a pre-school? Leather pants for a business meeting? Especially her shoe fashion sense has gotten worse and worse. Yes the shoes she wears are in the stores everywhere and I am also having one of the Mango shoes she has. But even I don't wear them for work because I don't think they are appropriate.
The outfits Letizia wears are not bad at all (for the example the last ones); the single pieces are nice. But I think she often completely mismatches her outfits and wears them for the wrong occasions.

Why did royal women need such a big bag (she was not the only one carrying a big bag) ?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2iuvvcn.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2yjvy2r.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/e9uahc.jpg

Royal women? I love big bags. Their stylish and I can take whatever I need in it. Maybe she has a lot of things she wanted to carry:).

Sometimes Letizia looks like one of the women who try to stay young for all one is worth and completely fails. :ermm: Sometimes her fashione choices look so unappropriate for the event and completely out of place. Mega high heels for a visit to a pre-school? Leather pants for a business meeting? Especially her shoe fashion sense has gotten worse and worse. Yes the shoes she wears are in the stores everywhere and I am also having one of the Mango shoes she has. But even I don't wear them for work because I don't think they are appropriate.
The outfits Letizia wears are not bad at all (for the example the last ones); the single pieces are nice. But I think she often completely mismatches her outfits and wears them for the wrong occasions.

I completely agree. I've been noticing too that she dresses very inappropriate to some of these events. Some of her shoes gives the "I'm selling" sort of impression. Most of the time, she looks nice but she often messes her outfit up with the wrong pants or shoes. The perfect example for Letizia would be Mary. Mary knows how to dress for events, while at the same time, looking fabulous. I think Letizia needs a stylist and if she has one she should fire her/him. I thought Felipe looked better in his suit than Letizia. It's a problem when your husband is looking better than you.

Goodness, I think Pr. Felipe would glow in the dark!

Good question, donnaK.... What on earth would she need to carry? ...
He looks like a pimp. (Yes, Russo said it :D)
However, Russo did see a gentleman in Rome once, with a bright electric blue suit (It was blue, with a shade of blue followed by blue, Noor. :whistling:) and he had a black mock turtle neck on underneath. He looked SMASHING. The difference between he and Felipe is that the fabric wasn't shiny which makes Felipe look pimpish.
(Poor Warren, I'm sure he'll find a more suitable word to replace Naughty Russo's potty mouth.)

Why she needs that bag to put a chichuahua in. They are all the rage in Hollywood.

Trouble is, Russo, the CP is not in Hollywood but is a CP with her hand-maidens/Lady's in Waiting to take of her needs. I, too, am a lover of big bags but I need them to carry all of my 'stuff'... I seriously doubt that Letizia needs more than just a comb, brush, lipstick, kleenex... But what do I know?? :)

Trouble is, Russo, the CP is not in Hollywood but is a CP with her hand-maidens/Lady's in Waiting to take of her needs. I, too, am a lover of big bags but I need them to carry all of my 'stuff'... I seriously doubt that Letizia needs more than just a comb, brush, lipstick, kleenex... But what do I know?? :)
Kitchen sink. . . My mother had ENORMOUS bags with all sorts of crap in it. I swear one could pull out a bowling ball.

We must be Specific now! There is a difference...

You caught that too?? Interesting, indeed...

American press is obsessed comparing HRH Princess Letizia and Michelle Obama...have a look on Vanityfair (second Face-off) or Huffingtonpost...Letizia wins hands down in them...I will put the links next time.

I don't understand it. Shouldn't she be wearing heels? I mean, she wears heels all the time. Why not for a pre-school? Besides, I don't really get why an American paper cares so much about heels P.Letizia wore in a KG, in a much mundane activity.

I like this oufit and think it looks very appropriate including the shoes. Did the government seize all her jewels? She has worn these stars at all most all functions this year? I think I'm getting rather sick of them. Anyone else?

Visiting the pre-school was not the only event of the day, she also attended the EU Maritime Day summit.
Letizia wore pants too often lately, she should wear more skirts, a little bit more colors, not always grey, white, black and dark blue. The pants she wore are extremely comfortable, but they weren't photographed as well as the wide-leg dress pants.

Maybe she dresses how she feels. Maybe she feels like the color blue.....or gray or black.

They are likely the colors sold at Varela's stores. Most women don't wear bright colors or crazy patterns to go to work. I think sometimes she just wanted to 'experiment' different looks, thus shoes or pants didn't look right all the time. Actually it doesn't really matter. Except for the big events (she normally dressed in classic clothes), people in general don't care that much about the clothes for the daily acts.

Well I care about clothes for every act , including the daily ones. Everyone can look their colorful best, no matter what event or day it is. It's really no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom