Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: October 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2009 - Letizia in a grey tweed jacket, solid grey skirt and a belt matched with grey heels

Close Up ** Full View

CPrincess Letizia looks every bit a princess today- love the outfit, belt & shoes. Her hair looks unkept to me, though....

Recycled from last weeks model village event in Asturias.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2009/PPE09102417.jpg

I really like the jacket, funny that it is being repeated in exactly the same way with the belt tucked under and the sling bag. It looked ok outdoor but at this event it reminds me of a boy scout in a skirt.

I think the skirt works well and the hair is better than usual.

JMO, but I don't like this jacket very much on her, it really looks like a boy scout and it doesn't flatter her very much IMO... But the skirt and shoes are quite nice.

Nov 2, 2009 - Letizia in a grey tweed jacket, solid grey skirt and a belt matched with grey heels

Close Up ** Full View
I absolutely love Princess Letizia, but she is not looking to "hot" today. The outfit is off and her hair looks like a rat ran through it. Hopefully, this will not become a pattern.

I like the way princess combines this time this jacket with skirt. The jacket is very nice. The bag is lovely, I would like to have one myself!
Daylife

I quite like this jacket, not the belt. The belt looked quite good with trousers, but with this skirt it doesn´t work at all IMO. The skirt is pretty, but too dark.
Don´t like her hair today.

A very elegant outfit for today! I love this jacket!

Close Up ** Full View

I like the grey tweed jacket with the skirt and also the pants that she wore last week but she should ditch the purse that she used today.

Princess Letizia of Spain visits Zamora Castle on November 3, 2009 in Zamora, Spain.

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

The jacket is ok but I don't like the pants, the white shirt, the scarf, the bag like that and, above all, the grey ankle boots!:nonono:

Princess Letizia of Spain visits Zamora Castle on November 3, 2009 in Zamora, Spain.

Daylife

The jacket is ok but I don't like the pants, the white shirt, the scarf, the bag like that and, above all, the grey ankle boots!:nonono:

Jacket is new? Looks nice but looks a size or two abit big. The color looks great on her. Not a bad look at all if the shoes were flats

Close-up the jacket looks nice, like the fuchsia color. In full view it looks really sloppy with the jacket's belt hanging lose from the back. Don't like the grey ankle boots and the David Bowie trousers but worst of all is the sling bag that seems to be glued to any outfit she wears these days, makes her look like a train conductor.

http://comunidad.laopiniondezamora.es/servicios/galeriasMultimedia/media/8684/imagenes/1257246919524_resized__MG_1040.jpg
http://comunidad.laopiniondezamora.es/servicios/galeriasMultimedia/media/8684/imagenes/1257246919524_resized__MG_1165.jpg

The jacket and the scarf are very nice. I like the boots but not with those pants. I don´t like the bag.

The jacket and scarf appeal to me, great cut and color....but I thought the linen/grey suede booties looked too light with the dark pants. IMO darker footwear would have elongated he legs, and looked better overall. The cross over purse seems pratcical if you are a tourist, but not a "fitting look" for a princess.

Daylife
Daylife

I don't like this look, the jacket has a nice cut and color, but the pants and shoes for me are ugly

The jacket and the scarf are very nice. I like the boots but not with those pants. I don´t like the bag.

I agree with you in everything, Annie_S :flowers: And I like the jackets colour very much btw.

The shoes are wonderful. I love booties and they suit Letizia very well.
I don't like them with the pants though.
I like the colour of the jacket alot. It looks a bit too large... but maybe it is because she didn't use the belt of the jacket.

I love these dresses. Especially in the second photo, she is very stylish.

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

her coat is very stylish. I love her shoes.

Jacket is new? Looks nice but looks a size or two abit big. The color looks great on her. Not a bad look at all if the shoes were flats

Prince Christian agrees with you:) (I like your avator) I like the jacket and scarf and the pants are ok. But not with these shoes! She looks good from the ankles up.

Not a big fan of her outfit today! just not my style!

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

I don't like any part of the outfit. :ermm:

I only like the jacket this time. The pants are awful!
The booties are nice, but not with these pants. I'd like to see her wearing them with a skirt and stockings.

I love the jackets in number 3 and 4! I think her hair looks nicer parted on the side than in the middle.

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

The jacket has great possiblities, but not with those pants and shoes!:eek:

I just noticed that jackets 3 and 4 look like a variation on the same theme. Fabulous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom