Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsa M.

Heir Apparent , TRF Author
City
--
Country
Portugal
More than a year after the engagement announcement, we have been assisting to Letizia’s transformation from journalist to Princess of Asturias. An evolution process, which we could resume in 2 main guidelines: a sober and professional image in her day-to-day official life and a glamorous appearance at the gala events. But there’s also another side we’ve been watching all these months: her private dinner party and casual wear.

Here are some of the outfits Letizia has worn, when out of the spotlights:

Last edited:
December 2003: visiting Letizia’s grandparents, in Asturias

December 2003: shopping at a MadrilenianCenter

Last edited by a moderator:
January 2004 - Felipe's birthday in Asturias:

visit to Letizia’s grandparents;

romantic dinner.

February 2004, skiing at theslopes:

April 2004. The couple spent a weekend in Barcelona:
dinner at a Barcelonan restaurant, to prove the wedding menu;
lunch and dinner with Cristina and Iñaki.

May 2004: attending bullfight. On this occasion, Letizia recycled Tom Ford's striped pants she previously used to Pertegaz's factory.

Thank you for the pictures Elsa! Nice thread :)

I've found also some pics on my computer but I don't know exact the dates when the pictures were taken. The last one is from a concert :D

May 2004: the ultimate rehersal for the wedding

May 2004 - Dinner with Letizia's father and mother-in-law

May 2004 - on their honeymoon, visiting various locations in Spain

May 2004 - during their honeymoon, in Jordan

June 2004 - in Asturias (Llanes), celebrating Letizia’s father's wedding

Last edited:
July 2004 - During Queen’s Cup. This gorgeous pink dress belonged to her own wardrobe, as it was bought in a store of Adolfo Dominguez, when she was a journalist.

July 2004 - During the trip to México

August 2004 - watching the regattas, during the Breitling Sailing Regatta and the Copa del Dey Sailing Trophy

July 24th 2004 - Breitling Sailing Cup dinner, at San CarlosMuseum, in Palma de Mallorca:

8th August 2004 - awards ceremony of the 23rd Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy, in Mallorca</SPAN>

August 2004 - rock concert, at the closing party of the Maillorcan regattas

August 2004 - strolling by San Vicente de la Barquera

Elsa,

These are great pictures! Thanks for the retrospect!

August 2004 - back to Mallorca, buying ice-cream and ensaimadas

August 2004 - at the Olympics

September 2004 - during the trip to Panama

September 2004 - pre-wedding party of Beltrán Gómez-Acebo and Laura Ponte. This black outfit is signed by Miguel Palacio.

September 2004 - visiting the campus of the University of Georgetown (where Felipe got his Master degree), during the trip to USA

November 2004 - private dinner with some Barcelonan writters, at a restaurant of Barcelona

November 2004 - ater a whole week of official duties in Barcelona, the princes passed the weekend with Cristina, Iñaki and the children.

December 2004 - going to the circus, with Letizia's grandparents and nephews

January 2005 - in Asturias, visting Letizia's grandparents

Sue- said:
Thank you for the pictures Elsa! Nice thread :)

I've found also some pics on my computer but I don't know exact the dates when the pictures were taken. The last one is from a concert :D
Thanks, Sue, for your contribution. :)

The first photo you posted is from September 2004, when the Princes went back to Mallorca, after the trip to Panama, to attend an exhibition.

The second one is from August 2004, it’s from a dinner in Mallorca, during the 23rd Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy.

The third one is from August 2004, when they visited an exhibition at the MallorcanMuseum, during the 23rd Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy.

The forth one is from August 2004, when they had dinner with Juan Carlos, at a Mallorcan restaurant. That skirt is from Emporio Armani collection, and she had previously worn it to attend mass at Easter (see thumbail)

The fifth photo you posted is from August 2004, when the Princes visited Letizia's grandparents, in Asturias. I'm attatching another couple of photos from that visit (see thumbnails).

The last photo (good one; I've forgotten that one!) is from end of September/ begining of October 2004, when they went to a concert in Madrid.
Thanks again for your post! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom