Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Letizia even more now that I see how she recycles her clothes. Its wonderful to see that is is after all like many common women of this world to use clothes twice or more than.

Its being modest and economical. Well done.

On another note. Do you think she does it to save money or to show the Spanish people that she is not extravagant?

April 20th 2006 - lunch on occasion of the awards ceremony of the Cervantes Prize

May 28th 2006 - parade in the Day of the Armed Forces

June 21st 2006 - lunch offered to the Argentine President, Néstor Kirchner.

(photos by EFE, Elmundo and Seegerpress)

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
I really like this white dress suit with the belt so I don't mind it being recycled. I kind of like it with the black ribbon better though. :eek:

i do too. it gives the suit a simple, understated elegance. :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
April 19th 2006 - inauguration of the XII Anual Eurovision Assembly, in Oviedo (Asturias).

June 5th 2006 - Inaguration of the Cervantes Institute of Palermo (Italy).

(Photos by Deadline and Terra)

Same pants and inner top:

May 16th 2006 - visit to the municipality of Móstoles;
June 27th 2006 - attending the retrospective exhibition of Manuel Valdés;
July 13th 2006 - at the business conference in Shanghai, during the trip to China;
September 20th 2006 - visit to the Town Hall of Andújar.

June 2nd 2006 - visit to the municipality of Alcalá de Henares.

http://s2.supload.com/free/A-20060606102308.jpg/view/

(Photos by Face to Face, Terra, Reuters, EFE and GettyImages)

Last edited:
Same pants and inner top from the above post:

June 7th 2006 - attending bullfight, in Madrid;
September 5th 2006 - reception to Spanish Basketball Team Winner.

http://s2.supload.com/free/GGG.jpg/view/

(Photos from GettyImages)

Last edited:
Same pants and inner top from the above post:

June 13th 2006 - visit to the municipality of Leganés;
June 27th 2006 - attending the France-Spain game of the World Championship.
September 7th 2006 - inauguration of the new headquarters of the Spanish Office of Trademarks.

(Photos by Comunidad de Madrid, Bruno Press and LFI)

Last edited:
Whatever CP Letizia wears, she's so strikingly beautiful!!! I love her sense of style. It's not trendy BUT elegant and sophisticated!! I'm always looking forward to her style. I even copied her style to one of my business attires. The one when she wears a white blazer over a green summery silk skirt.. Sorry but I don't have a pic of that.. :) :) :( :(

madeleine victoria said:
Whatever CP Letizia wears, she's so strikingly beautiful!!! I love her sense of style. It's not trendy BUT elegant and sophisticated!! I'm always looking forward to her style. I even copied her style to one of my business attires. The one when she wears a white blazer over a green summery silk skirt.. Sorry but I don't have a pic of that.. :) :) :( :(

Do you think at this one ?

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3836/g22wa.jpg
( from getty - first posted by Elsa M.)

You are right, it's very elegant and refined and freshy.

It's seem to me quiet normal to recycle twice or three times an outfit during a "season". Can you imagine when you have four or five officials acts by week that you couldn't wear it more once......

Fab that a princess can re-use her clothes again and again. shows that she is in touch with her people as most of them can not afford to buy new clothes for every event. wish other royals could learn something from letizia

May 27th 2006 - comemorative dinner on the day of the National Armed Forces;

June 30th 2006 - lunch offered to the President of Phillipines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

(Photos from BrunoPress and Comunidad de Madrid)

April 3rd 2006 - leaving Lleida, after the visit to the National Park of Aigüestortes;

June 14th 2006 - attending the Ukraine-Spain match for the Germany World Championship, in Leipzig.

(Photos by Alfaqui and ABC, thanks to Larzen)

June 7th 2006 - presentation of Infanta Leonor to the Virgin of Atocha;

July 3rd 2006 - ceremony of the dispatches at the San Javier Military Academy.

Same skirt:
July 9th 2006 - attending mass, during the Pope's visit to Valencia.

(Photos from ABC, Terra and Face to Face)

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
June 7th 2006 - presentation of Infanta Leonor to the Virgin of Atocha;
July 3rd 2006 - ceremony of the dispatches at the San Javier Military Academy

wow, she does recycle pretty quickly! it's nice though. :)

Elsa M. said:
April 3rd 2006 - leaving Lleida, after the visit to the National Park of Aigüestortes;
June 14th 2006 - attending the Ukraine-Spain match for the Germany World Championship, in Leipzig.

the scarf she wore on June 14th made a lot of difference! it made the jacket look classier while maintaining the casual look. :D

Last edited:
It's refreshing to see that even some royalties recycle their clothes.

Same dress. I don't like it, in general I like most the princess shoes and purses but not her clothes though.

Girona June 28th 2006

From Casareal.es

Zaragoza July 7th 2006

From Casareal.es

September 4th 2006 - visit to the ASNIMO foundation, in the Balearics

(from Terra)

i simply adore letizia specially when she recycles her clothes because even if she did recycle her clothes you wouldn't think that she wore it before.. she always mix and match her clothes. it always appears very elegant and i always like it when she wears a belt. i think that's her trend. no other CPss can wear belt like the way Letizia does in her official duties..:) :D

lis said:
I am not pretty sure this is the same dress
It is the same dress. The first time she used it, it seemed to be more green, because of the coat, but it's the same.;)

Last edited:
May 26th 2006 - prize-giving ceremony of the Cirilo Rodriguez Journalistic Awards (Segovia)

July 12th 2006 - reception to the Spanish community in Shanghai, during the trip to China

(Photos from GettyImages and Terra)

Last edited:
July 4th 2006 - ceremony of the dispatches, at the school of San Fernando (Cádiz)

July 19th 2006 - lunch offered to the Mexican president, Vicente Fox, and his wife, at La Zarzuela.

(Samples by Face to Face and GettyImages)

During the Summer vacations, in Mallorca:

July 21st 2006:

(WireImages)

July 22nd 2006:

(GettyImages and Face to Face)

July 23rd:

(Deadline and Face to Face)

Last edited:
The same top:

May 2nd 2006- going for a lunch with Prince Kubrat of Bulgaria and his wife
(from diezminutos, originally posted by Elsa M.)

July 23rd 2006- having a stroll with Queen Sofia and Infanta Leonor during holiday in Palma de Mallorca
(from getty, originally posted by lula)

Her fashion choices are really great. I'm glad she recycles her clothes.

June 19th 2006 - attending the exhibition "De Cranach a Monet. Obras maestras de la Colección Pérez Simón", in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Madrid)

(Deadline Press)

June 24th 2006 - visit to Sa Pobla (Mallorca)

(GettyImages)

It's nice to see CP Letizia mixing and matching more rather than just wearing the same outfit again which is a little boring, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom