Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurentien in a recycled Hoss Intropia print coat at the Carnegie Peace Building Conversations in Den Haag today, September 24:

** Full view ** November 2014 **

Princess Laurentien launched the action programme Go Do in Oegstgeest today, September 25, wearing a nice Laurentien-combination ?

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Laurentien opened the 2500th Children's Book Lending Station at Den Haag's Sport Garden Schilderswijk today, October 3.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien in a typical print outfit at the celebration of the 80th anniversary of the Dutch magazine Margriet in Amsterdam on November 1:

Princess Laurentien at an international conference on higher education for students with a disability in Utrecht today, November 19:

Last edited:
For her standard this was a pretty mild outing. And relatively good.

Princess Laurentien opened the KNOV Birth Care Congress at the Theater 't Spant in Bussum today, November 20, and afterwards attended an event with the National Children Council:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Laurentien in black and white at the Royal Dutch Lawn Tennis Association's annual conference today, November 24:

** Full view **

Princess Laurentien with a nice reduced look at the Global Education Meeting 2018 in Brussels today, December 3. She last wore the coat on November 19, see above:

Laurentien in a print dress (no full view yet) at the Yidan Prize Summit in Hongkong, China, today, December 10:

** Pic 1 ** Upper part **

:previous:

No coat, bare legs, open shoes and that dress, she looks a bit out of place in front of that winterly background and all other people being warmly wrapped in..;)

But the dress itself is nice.

Added: Upper part

Last edited:
Not a fan the dress is far to loud and busy looking plus Princess Laurentien should have worn a coat seeing as there was snow.

Agree that the dress is too busy, though I do quite like the colours and it's nice to see a bright dress in winter. The dress is very Laurentien, too.

The dress is fine, but she looks bizarrely underdressed in the coat and shoe department. This look would be more appropriate from April to September, rather than in January with snow on the ground.

I think its safe to say that the Princess is one of the worst dressed royals ,the second outfit was pretty bad even for tacky Laurentien.

That is appalling. Where did she think she was? I'm honestly befuddled.

How tall in P Laurentien?

This Princess is a favorite because she seems so unselfconscious.

But sometimes i do shake my head. :bang:

She seems very tall and of a large frame....how tall is she?

Are there any pictures of her parents and siblings?

Laurentien wearing a typical Laurentien-skirt ;) at the Language Heroes Award Ceremony today, January 24:

** Full view **

Last edited:
It's very much a Laurentien-type outfit. I am not a fan but have gotten used to her wearing something like this and she somewhat pulls it off.

Well, it's certainly not the worst thing she's worn, that's for sure. It gets a "meh" from me.

Princess Laurentien will never make the best dressed list normally the opposite but this is not one of her worst,quite passable looking.

Not a fan of Laurentien's outfit here at all, the colours aren't very pleasant together and the whole outfit feels like pyjamas to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom