Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again too busy and the hair colour change has not bee factored into her clothing choices. She looks "cheap" and am certain the outfit is not. I love the colour on her but there is too much of it .. a lighter colour in the jacket[not blue] and no necklace may have been a better way to go for her IMO

Agree about the cheap:previous:

If her hair had not been blown dry by a hairdresser you would think looking at this picture that she is the boss of a kindergarden or a supermarket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Laurentien in pink and white at the national literacy award 2012 in Duinrell, Wassenaar today, September 8, 2012. A too strong pink for my taste.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

iceflower said:

Princess Laurentien in pink and white at the national literacy award 2012 in Duinrell, Wassenaar today, September 8, 2012. A too strong pink for my taste.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

ONE pink piece would have been lovely. This is overkill.

Looks like the pyjama set I used to wear years ago.
Nice but why wear it outside? ;)

Alot going on here the bows the checks the bracelet it is all so pink ... then if it's all not enough she adds the scarf .. someone save this woman BUT I like the nail colour.

The upper part of the dress appears to be too tight. Otherwise, Princess Laurentien looked fine. I liked deep aubergine colour.

I think she is wearing a strapless bra but it does not give enought support, the flower on her head is a good idea, makes her a bit feminine except that it seems to have slipt downwards. The colour is a bit like if she is in mourning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the color but I think the dress is unflattering.

I agree way too tight and not good that the bra part is showing ... but all in all not bad for her IMO

Princess Laurentien at the re-opening of the Stedelijk museum in Amsterdam on September 22, a nice look and not as extraordinary as usual :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

Princess Laurentien at the opening of the library at the energy efficient building the Boekenberg in Spijkenisse today, wearing a top, pants and a special coat. I like the coat and the clothes combination, but strangely not that much on her.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She has great legs and the boots are amazing on her the rest is horrible IMO

ITA, I was hoping she had moved past those princes. I love those boots.

I guess those special prints will remain her trademark for ever ;)

On October 9, Laurentien visited the Rainbow school in Reeuwijk wearing a dress and long cardigan, without the scarf it looked quite good on her:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Princess Laurentien at the award ceremony Talent for Language today, October 30, 2012 - minus the plush jacket it's okay:

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes **

:pterribles shoes and together with black stockings........

skirt needs to be longer, overplucked eyebrows and artichoke hair:p

Princess Laurentien at the award ceremony Talent for Language today, October 30, 2012 - minus the plush jacket it's okay:

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes **

Disaster! Mismatched colours to begin with, and although the top part of the dress looks nice, what was that turtleneck underneath? :sad: Awful hair, too. And the list goes on... :cool:

Princess Laurentien attended the anniversary celebrations for Edukans in Amersfoort today, November 7, wearing an outfit in black and red. I don't like the cut of the skirt and the necklace wasn't made for that blouse, but that's all harmless compared to these nightmare shoes!

** Full view ** Full view with bag ** Close up ** Shoes **

OH MY HEAVENS the black and red and those shoes what !!!!

it is all soo funny, necklace wilma flintstone, general look upper body, housewife with no style. Legs, unbelievable, skirt too short for her legs and shoes a bit streetwalkerish.

bertie5252003 said:
OH MY HEAVENS the black and red and those shoes what !!!!

Yikes, I totally agree. Disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom