Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Laurentien attended the 2011 Beijing International Publishing Forum in Beijing, China today, August 30,
wearing a white blouse and a silver/grey skirt, it could have looked so good if she hadn't chosen that necklace!

** Full view ** Upper part **

I agree Iceflower. I do like the outfit but definitely not the necklace.

Gosh it's a busy outfit. What is with the choker?? I am not sure what to say here.

I like everything but the necklace.

Neither am I! I like everything except for the choker! That ruins it!
It looks like a cross between 4 things-
A sparkly dog collar or harness or chain
A sparkly nuse
A sparkly African chieftain's tribal necklace( no offence meant)
A sparkly section of truck chain or chain- link fence!:lol:
It looks so big and heavy, and uncomfortable to wear!:eek:

I think it looks like an expensive slave chain, really absolutely awful and almost offensive.

Nice outfit but that necklace is realy awful!

I don't find the necklace offensive she is just wearing it with the wrong outfit.

I like the skirt but the necklace is so wrong!

Day 2 for Princess Laurentien at the 18th Beijing International Book Fair, August 31,
a lovely summer dress, but this time it's the earrings. I would have preferred much
smaller ones.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Upper part **

I agree. Sometimes Laurentien is on it with her clothes and she messes it up with the accessories.

The color is lovely on her and it can't beat that smile but those earrings?!

Thats a pretty and cute orange ruffled dress, she could easily dress it up for a cocktail event. I like the color, not everyone can pull it off.

Day 2 for Princess Laurentien at the 18th Beijing International Book Fair, August 31,
a lovely summer dress, but this time it's the earrings. I would have preferred much
smaller ones.

** Pic 1 ** **
Lovely dress, love that color/shade, superb smile/ laugh, dislike the earrings, pretty stones, and color, but far too big. But they are not even close to as bad as yesterday's choker, and unlike yesterday, do not ruin the look, IMO.

Princess Laurentien at the Beijing International Book Fair in China, September 2,
2011. White blouse and white pants, pink accessories. I would have preferred
brooch or necklace, not both, all a bit too much again.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love the shirt.I like the pop of pink.

Princess Laurentien at the Beijing International Book Fair in China, September 2,
2011. White blouse and white pants, pink accessories. I would have preferred
brooch or necklace, not both, all a bit too much again.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Only thing I do not like is the brooch.

Princess Laurentien visited the International school of Den Haag for a reading for children today, wearing
a white summer dress with a black ribbon and a transparent black cape.

With a little black jacket or a little black cardigan it would maybe have looked better for the occasion, this way
it's more a look for a hot summer's night.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

I do agree Iceflower. I do not like the black cape at all. Spoils the entire look. A black jacket or black cardigan would have been far more appropriate. I do like the summer dress though.

Princess Laurentien attended the International Literacy Day in Den Haag today, wearing a turquoise dress,
a typical eye-catching Laurentien choice :) but it's okay, especially as to the upper part.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I don't think the blue dress was very flattering.

I don't like this dress at all, or the earrings. Really wrong choice.Nice shoes and bag, would work well with a different dress.

Maybe not the most flattering, but I do love the color on her, and I love the shoes.

Princess Laurentien at the closing event of the Literacy week, September 10,
the colour is great and great for her, but the cut is strange. At first I thought she was wearing a dress
and a jacket in the same colour worn as a cape, but then I noticed that it's sewed altogether, which I
dislike. Could be she's worn something similar before..

** Full view ** Upper part **

Again, just weird to me!

I like the color but not the dress itself!

Love the color, and the shoes, but dislike how the outfit is sewn. Werid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom