Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:well, let's see..apart from the coast over her actual outfit, the out fit is good for puttering around the house or going out someplace CASUAL for the weekend. The coat over it does not go at all. and she wore it to give an award??? umm...ok. I hope she has/had a medical reason for wearing trainers???
But then again, I have to take her outfits with a grain of salt. I have found with her, it's a hit or miss situation. Most of the time, it's a major miss!!! But I'm sure her personality more than makes up for the ugliness of her outfits!:p

Princess Laurentien at a discussion about sustainable fishery at Blijdorp Zoo in Rotterdam yesterday, February 23 - the upper part is nice, skirt and shoes are not ;)

** Upper part ** Full view **

JMO, but the shoes are fine for a children's event?

The top half is not too bad but are those culottes or is it a skirt? Most unflattering either way.

And you haven't seen the shoes yet :D

A pre-Easter present I guess ;)

** Shoes **

Last week's leather skirt and a crazy print blouse - what a combination for Princess Laurentien today ;). She opened the new Stadkamer in Zwolle:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up ** Shoes **
I have to say that I love this outfit. It's got an edge to it, but is still appropriate. The shirt is quite fun, I'd love to see it in person, I bet it's quite lovely.

One of her better looks, not as outrageous as usual. Not fan of the neck part.

I do like her earrings :flowers:

Princess Laurentien at today's King's Day in Tilburg (April 27) - the dress seems pretty nice, I only dislike it with that leather jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien in white at the Young Impact Celebration 2017 event in Amsterdam today, May 30 - all in white (minus the shoes), no print, nothing crazy ;), pretty unusual for Laurentien but nice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Given some of her 'unique'fashion choices,this one is not too bad minus the over-sized necklace ,sometimes less is more.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom