Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit was tad too much. It could have been better. She didn't have to pair it with green shoes. One has to be careful wearing such distintive green. It's good not to wear too much of it. Don't wanna look like a leprechaun...

Maybe, I'm not seeing it, but I like her outfit. It's fun and summery/springy and fits her personality perfectly. Not to mention she looks like she's having a good time.

I can handle this. Its a little strange, but for Laurentien it's ok. Jewels are great, and she is smiling beautifully!

Laurentien and Mabel: the same joke over & over again...:cool: Though it could have been much worse, it's still BAD! :eek: lolol :lol: You're so right, Lumutqueen, thanks for the chuckle!!! :D If Princess Anne had been invited, things would have been much better for Laurentien, but... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lolol :lol: You're so right, thanks for the chuckle!!! :D If Princess Anne had been invited, things would have been much better for Laurentien, but... :cool:

Oh no, I think even Princess Anne would have pulled out something "decent" ;) for such an event. She looked stunning King Harald's birthday.

I actually like the dress. The colored sash is lovely and the matching shoes are a nice touch. This is tame for Laurentien. Don't have anythng bad to say about this one.

If I caught the colours right, she had enough of them on to match just about anything. Not in my view one of the better dressed ladies today.

Laurentien and Mabel: the same joke over & over again...:cool: Though it could have been much worse, it's still BAD! :eek: lolol :lol: You're so right, Lumutqueen, thanks for the chuckle!!! :D If Princess Anne had been invited, things would have been much better for Laurentien, but... :cool:
The first thing I did was chuckle out loud which brought all my family to the computer!

Not bad but it could be better. I like how the colors coordinated nicely. She could be wearing pants with tulle over it.

:lol::lol::lol: ITA, NoorMeansLight. Couldn't say it better.

Seriously, I just dunno where to start. :wacko:

:cool: Well, what should I say? Only Anne can beat that - it's not a secret anymore! :D BTW, don't you think Laurentien could jolly well go for a picnic right after the ceremony? ;)

I actually like the dress. The colored sash is lovely and the matching shoes are a nice touch. This is tame for Laurentien. Don't have anythng bad to say about this one.

I agree, I've seen her do worse. Its a shame that the orange and red clash so terribly. The red alone would have be striking again the b&w. Still, to me, she look decent.

Princess Laurentien looks like shes going to a gala dinner not a funeral. Its a very pretty outfit one she could have saved for a more appropriate event.

I agree rubies she TOTALLY inappropiately dressed and the flowing chiffon again I am speechless.

To be honest this outfit would look lovely on anyone but Laurentien and she's either pregnant or getting a little heavy.

Hmm...she is closing in on 45, so perhaps its the holiday pounds :whistling:

To be honest this outfit would look lovely on anyone but Laurentien and she's either pregnant or getting a little heavy.

Isn't this Maxima's hat? Not my favorite, but I'm glad shes toned it down (a bit) that is.

It's actually not a bad outfit ... for Laurentien. The colour is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom