Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 4 of
Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

She looks Elegant Nice as always , this women always knows how to choose the right outfit for herself , elegant simple choice .

Elegant and understated outfit, a good choice for this event & a flattering colour for Lalla Salma :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The suit is lovely! The overall look she wore very well.

the color looks nice on her but am not liking its fitting . It looks too big on lalla salma . Maybe it would look nicer if it was a bit smaller

indeed ... i've always loved this color on her . very soft looking ❤

I am not an expert,but I believe that a traditional caftan should not be so close to the body,only at the waist it is closer because of the belt that is used to create a more feminine shape. In Western countries we are used to body-conscious clothes, but most Muslim ladies prefer to wear wider clothes in public,in private they often wear similar clothes like women in Europe & USA (depending on their personal taste and own fashion style).

I really like the colour of Lalla Salma´s velvet caftan and I also like the soft peach suit that she has worn recently,the pastels are very elegant.

I am not an expert,but I believe that a traditional caftan should not be so close to the body,only at the waist it is closer because of the belt that is used to create a more feminine shape. In Western countries we are used to body-conscious clothes, but most Muslim ladies prefer to wear wider clothes in public,in private they often wear similar clothes like women in Europe & USA (depending on their personal taste and own fashion style).

I really like the colour of Lalla Salma´s velvet caftan and I also like the soft peach suit that she has worn recently,the pastels are very elegant.

yes you r right! caftans must be loose ... that's its style but the caftan lalla salma wore is very much looser than needed. it would have looked neater if its was a bit smaller . :)

yes you r right! caftans must be loose ... that's its style but the caftan lalla salma wore is very much looser than needed. it would have looked neater if its was a bit smaller . :)

I accept that traditional caftans are loose,but I would also prefer if the sleeves of the velvet style were a little bit more fitted around the shoulder, maybe it is because I am more used to body-conscious clothes ;-)
Apart from that, Lalla Salma´s caftan was fitting nicely and I like the soft material and embroidery.
This said, I prefer to see ladies in loose clothes than seeing them in outfits that are too tight or too revealing, it just doesn´t look good to me and I am rather conservative *lol*
Personally I like it when the top part of a dress is more fitted and there is more width starting from the hips,especially in combination with a belt & small waist it makes a lovely feminine silhouette :flowers:

Last edited:
The whole family looked nice. Lalla Salma's caftan is lovely. Lalla Khadija is adorable.

And people here in my area wonder why I say I want The Moroccan National Dress/caftans in my closet. My goodness, those are all stunning and Lalla Salma's being my favourite. The little Princess is adorable and is she wearing a tiara? HM King Carlos is such a contrast to the others in the pic. Not only is he not smiling, but his colour looks off as well. Not good and also worrying.

so beautiful Lalla Salma! I LOVE her caftan, is my favourite among the others in the photo!

Visit of King Juan Carlos: ImageBam

very beautiful princesses but among all lalla salma and her little princess are the cutest ❤️. I really love the colour pink on lalla salma and the tiara on lalla khadija (is it a real one? )! :) it isone of the first times for the princesses to appear during this holy month !!

Last edited:
yes i think Lalla Khadija Taira is real hse seems proud of her caftan and tiara:)
i like the color if Lalla Salma caftan but thats all.
Monaliza yes its the first time the Princess appear during this holy month i hope not the last.

Yes, I also think Lalla Khadija's tiara is real, I doubt they would let their girl use a fake one to a dinner like that, they are a family that can afford such real things :D

Now that adds to the jewerly collection of Lalla Khadija (I think she already needs a jewerly thread of her own here), she now has 2 tiaras, her first one was with pearls at her Birthday picture.

^ It's really beautiful but too flashy! I have seen her in more elegant, exquisite caftans. ;)

I don't this this her best caftan,the color is wonderful and sush colors suit Lalla salma but I don't like the cut it's also abut shinny for my test.

I think she looks great in that blue dress not fun of the shoes and hair but the overall look is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom