Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not leather - something like a sateen with a sheen. :flowers:

Yes perhaps too orange but she looks great. The heels are by Valentino

Great color on her but with the orange shoes, its a bit too much. Nude shoes would've been so much nicer.

I think the colour of Lalla Salma's orange dress is nice, but that's about it I'm afraid. The material/fabric of the dress isn't my cup of tea and I agree that the orange shoes are a bit much with the dress. I prefer Michelle's dress overall.

Lalla Salma's looks are better than ones worn by the current First Lady of the USA.

Last edited:
I love Lalla Salma's caftan, it appears as rather magical and I can imagine that it looked incredible in real life!

she have better caftans but that one is fine too the color is plain but i find the caftan very suitable for the event,her hair is very very well done i love it and i love the jewelery piece on it.

The color may not be exciting, but it is perfect. The pale color allows the beautiful intricate detail shine as it should. She looks exquisite.:flowers:

Thanks for the photo!
This caftan seems a bit heavy for summer. The colour is lovely. Personally I like airy caftans with delicate embroidery and beautiful belts.

The green caftan is lovely! Her overall is nice IMO.

I think Lalla Salma's caftan is gorgeous, I love that shade of green, it suits her a lot. I'm not a fan of her hairstyle though, it's just not really my cup of tea.

Lalla salma have great collection of caftans i really envy her,the last one is magnifecent the color suits her aloot.

Wow, she has some beautiful caftans but I think this one is my favorite. The green and gold looks stunning with her red hair and skin tone. :flowers:

The second outfit it´s very shiny and the colour is not for her.

The first outfit is classic. The second outfit is a bit shiny but maybe it's the way it photographs.

i like the second outfit - even if it is shiny, i think it looks great on salma.

I think she looks lovely in both, though not a big fan of the shine of the second :flowers:

she looks elegant and professional,the suit is lovely and color suit her alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom