Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3
The previous thread can be found herehttp://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ion-and-style-part-2-august-2009-a-24044.html

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

She looks impeccable from head to toe! Elegant coat dress, great shade of red for LS, lovely hair and make-up! Well done!

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that rich cranberry colour became her perfectly.

Lovely coat-dress, shoes, jewels and hairdo.
She looks very pretty.

A very classic coat cut & color wise, she looks great. I like the hair pulled back and kept very neat.

nice coat she looks lovely as a princess should be.
I think I saw the earing before pretty pieces.

the coat is nice but her make-up isn't nice at all, she is young but she seems to be at least 40 years old with this make up, i don't think also the jewels she choose are the better choice, it's too much especially that she choose 2 big rings and one is big and red, for me it's definitly too much and imo to inaugurate a hospital it's isn't at all the right way to dress

the Sixties classic cut of the coat looks wonderful on Lalla Salma she pull it off very well i also love the color its true those riche colors suit her skin complex perfectly.
i think yes she wore these Earrings before.

:previous:
Lalla Salma is stunning with her red dress.

she looks chic Imo.its very nice dress simple and red:D
i agree a hair up is the suitable choice but still her hair is to die for:)

the coat is nice but her make-up isn't nice at all, she is young but she seems to be at least 40 years old with this make up, i don't think also the jewels she choose are the better choice, it's too much especially that she choose 2 big rings and one is big and red, for me it's definitly too much and imo to inaugurate a hospital it's isn't at all the right way to dress

What should she have worn?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice chic dress ; and I think she lost some weight which is better on her .

it's a pity that we don't have a photo of the whole look, the top of the dress seems nice, but i don't like her hairs, too dry, and they don't have any shape, i think that she need to go to a good hairdresser

she looked really pretty yesterday,pitty there is no better view for her caftan.

here anther pic for Lalla salma yesterday I think the best sgot we got...a shame.
she looks beaituful look like she is wearing some impressive lewelery again.:flowers::)

Thanks for the photos!
Lalla Salma's caftan is quite lovely. I am not sure about the ear rings and necklace.

The caftan is amazing. A soft pink nude colour brought Lalla Salma's complexion. Delicate gold embroidery added an airy touch to the whole look.

Perfect color for a morning event, loved the gold on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom