Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very pretty dress but not much shape to it. Yellow is a great color on her, pity the shoes weren't another color, I find the red a bit too strong.

Lalla Salma have many pretty caftans but i have to say this is her best she looks gorgeous in yellow.

and its seems yellow is her new fav color:D
Lalla Salma today in Fez..i like her shoes its fun but not with that dress: ImageBam

I liked the dress and sure yellow is her color ; what really remarkable is that she is appearing always happy and fresh ,

She does look stunning and happy, I like how she does her hair.
A very pretty dress but not much shape to it. Yellow is a great color on her, pity the shoes weren't another color, I find the red a bit too strong.
The shoes don't look red to me, they are corail, like her nails and lipstick. The vitaminated colors are on tendency this season, and it seems she had choosen this thema for her fashion.

Love the caftan and the yellow dress. Lalla Salma is stunning as usual. And the shoes with the yellow dress are quite fun, I like that she paired an orange/red pair of shoes with the dress, they tie in with the bag.

Lalla Salma have many pretty caftans but i have to say this is her best she looks gorgeous in yellow.

Lalla Salma today in Fez..i like her shoes its fun but not with that dress: ImageBam

I love the details in the last dress! It looks like it would be very fun to sew! Not my favorite combination but she looks nice. (One time when I was a teenager I tried that combo and my dad quoted the saying, "Red and yellow, catch a fellow." I've not worn the combination since!:) )

I Think lalla salma Looks Beautiful , The Dress Nice and the color suits her well , I Think the shoes not go well with the Dress , But Overall She Looks Nice , Thanx Lilo :flowers:

Lalla looked beautiful in the yellow dress - it certainly is a lovely color for her. I like the idea of the design of the dress but would have paired it with a more muted pair of shoes.

Yellow is definitely Lalla Salma color she looks wonderful in that dress not sure if the shoes suit the outfit but it's fun.

What happen to her?????
I saw this one picture of her at mummer Qaddafi daughter wedding.

:previous: I don't know what you mean by "What happen to her?????"
and wich pic you refer to?

i dont mind that outfit, but hell those pants are horrible

:previous: I don't know what you mean by "What happen to her?????"
and wich pic you refer to?

There is videos on youtube of mummer gaddaffi and his family one of the pics on there or video shows lala salma at his daughters wedding. I never hear of her or queen raina

:previous: you mean the wedding she attend a few years ago with Sheikha Moza and other arab first ladies bur Queen Rania didn't attend.
still don't see the problem here.

I am not huge fan of the look too but her hat is nice I like it seems that she didn't want to be recognized with that hat and sunglasses.

I think she looks really ridiculous in that hat and pants, maybe she wanted not to be recognized, but that look didn't help. Her face still can be recognized by people who are interested by Royals.

What happen to her?????
I saw this one picture of her at mummer Qaddafi daughter wedding.

What do you mean by what happened to her????? She attended the wedding of the daughter of a head of State like any Royal or Princess Consort. Sheikha Moza was sitting next to her by the way, also even if Qaddafi was "a dictator", he was the president of Lybia, and many European so called "Democratic" countries received him in official and state visits, like French president Sarkozy, who was later against him:whistling:...The same goes for the Syrian president...

I think she looks really ridiculous in that hat and pants, maybe she wanted not to be recognized, but that look didn't help. Her face still can be recognized by people who are interested by Royals.

What do you mean by what happened to her????? She attended the wedding of the daughter of a head of State like any Royal or Princess Consort. Sheikha Moza was sitting next to her by the way, also even if Qaddafi was "a dictator", he was the president of Lybia, and many European so called "Democratic" countries received him in official and state visits, like French president Sarkozy, who was later against him:whistling:...The same goes for the Syrian president...
Well some people don't like to be associated with them. Big deal

Well some people don't like to be associated with them. Big deal

Well, it's called hypocrisy. He was the president of Lybia, and everybody was associated to him, including those who seemed against him after that Lybian people had shown anger.

Not a look I would expect to see from Lalla Salma.

this is maybe the worst look for Lalla Salma:D
the hat is really ridiculous,i guess she didn't want to be recognized but she failed anyway.

The caftan is magnificent. It appears that the belt is encrusted emeralds.

Last edited:
Is the princess wearing something traditional but just to her taste?

I liked the latest caftan on her. Its floral print is very romantic, just lovely!

Beautiful caftan the belt is recycled

She looks like Boy George in Dublin but the flowery look is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom