Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a spectacular caftan indeed i love it she looked fabulous.
i cant decide about the shoes though.

I agree one of her best ones ; colors at the bottom are amazing !

The sentence is ignorant, to say the least. Similar to all Moroccan royal ladies, who attended European weddings, Lalla Salma wore the caftan, a traditional dress. Not any other country put them on a worst-dressed list. It is mauvais ton to criticise her for that.

Last edited:
the " competing with the bride" was so funny to read.:D
in the same context the sister of bride was competing with the bride too??!!!

We should not expect much from the gutter press in the United Kingdom.

is there a code dress for sush ceremonies?
this is why they are complaining about Lalla Salma dress?

I don't understand why they are complaining about Lalla Salma dress. :nonono: She was perfect, but was not competing with the bride at all !

wow she looked wonderfull..and i guess its not meant to look better than the bride wehn addending a wedding...well but ok...and i really like the heels..look gorgeous...at least for my tastes...thanx

Those who make those best dressed and worst dressed lists are in connection with the houses of fashion and designers. Lalla Salma and the moroccan princesses don't play this game, and don' give them this opportunity to have their names quoted ;-)

Everybody who is not intersted agrees that Lalla Salma was perfect and her caftan was stunning!

the " competing with the bride" was so funny to read.:D
in the same context the sister of bride was competing with the bride too??!!!

Hmmmm, and at least it doesn' say that the cut, the fabric or the design was awful, competing with bride means that Lalla Salma's caftan was as stunning as was Kate's wedding dress :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a well-deserved win. Lalla Salma's look was perfect.

That what I was saying, Lalla Salma's caftan was too stunning that the british didn't like that she could overshadow the bride...everybody knows that was not Lalla Salma's intention, as all moroccan royal ladies used to wear moroccan caftans on such as occasions, Kate was the star, but Lalla Salma was the best among the guests.

Once again, I admire that the moroccan ladies made it without wearing gowns from famous designers houses. I think it's the first time, a royal tops such as pole thanks to a national or traditional gown.

OMG what great shoes!!! And the ring is gorgeous too. Such a beautiful woman with extraordinary tastes! Love it!

love her heels too..look so strappy and adventourous...lol might be the wrong words but...
thanx

I agree. Simple and nice dress. She looks lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom