Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looove the outfit she looks great.
I don't mind the hat maybe little big but I like big hat.
shoes and bag are elegant too.

Nice that she is in red but the hat was a wrong match IMO.
Haya wearing black and white shoes with the look.

Princess Haya always looks radiant in red & the black and white-theme is probably a reference to the famous film "My Fair Lady" where Cecil Beaton designed absolutely fabulous gowns and headgear for Audrey Hepburn and the rest of the cast! I would recommend watching the film because it is one of Audrey´s best films and very interesting & well-made too :flowers:
The size of the hat may be a little bit daring and overpowering for her petite figure, but for such a prestigious event one can never be dressed too extravagant and it looks nice to me :D

Last edited:
The caftan is really nice and the colors work well. I don't like such high and pulled hair styles on Haya, they don't suit her.

This is a nice, refreshing change for Haya.

The dress looks great on Haya. She is petite and has a pear shape so this dress is very slimming on her. Love it. Also, the hat is fantastic, very chic. Can't wait to see more.

i think the perfect outfit on Haya.
there is alot of flowers and i like it..hat is lovely.

the hat is very unique loved color combination with the dress good start for haya !

Today she wore a ugly dress.

Ascot Day 1
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I like the outfit she loses a lot of weight

Princess Haya looks very pretty , I liked her outfit , nice Dress & very much suits Haya body shape , like the hat & makeup & the earrings , she looks perfect
I liked her on Ascot 1st day she looks much much better than 2nd IMO
Not fun of 2nd day outfit !

The shape of the dress is nice, but the checkered fabric is hideous! Was she going to be the flag at the finish line or what? Oh my. A lovely pastel or floral print would have been wonderful to see.

The flower outfit was ok I feel like there were too many flower I wish the sleeves hadn't had them. I liked the black and white dress she should have worn a bigger hat.

June 20, 2013 - Princess Haya attending day 3 of royal ascot in a sky blue outfit which IMO is quite outdated, unflattering and old for her. The lipstick doesn't work as well.

Full view

Haya's suit is by Christian Dior Couture Spring 2013

Last edited:
I don't call it ugly or a disaster but a change and experiencing new fashion trends. Its a nice change to what she wears and all the grown up suits that don't suit her personality IMO.

Dress is by Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 runway dress

The only thing I would change is the hat. She should've worn a proper headpiece or a wide brim hat.

Ascot day 2

Full view ** Close up
If Princess Haya wanted to wear a piece from this particular collection, I think she should have chosen another dress. She does not have the figure to pull the checkered dress off. I liked the hat and hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom