Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The are pretty caftans she looked wonderful wearing them I hope she will put more caftans in futur.

I thought I sew the cream jacket somewhere.
The blue is far more nicer on her.
I like the blue more too but I can´t understand why she copies her mother´s clothes

I like the blue more too but I can´t understand why she copies her mother´s clothes
She wants to be her mother's modern version, she once mention in an interview. :flowers:

Last edited:
I know it but for me it is not a reason she could continues with her mum´s activities in charity and other areas.

I know it but for me it is not a reason she could continues with her mum´s activities in charity and other areas.
I agree with you, she could wear something new and different not copied.

indeed the blue version looks much nicer on Haya but also i don't mind the other suit she looks fine to me.

Haya has always been a classic dresses so was her mother. I dont think its copy but their style are similar. Moreover, even if she does try to copy her style, the classic style suits her when done right.

Very lovely pattern I agree!
About princess Haya imitating her mother's clothes,
I can't blame her for that !
Queen Alia was really elegant
, I kind of wish she was still alive during the 80s
Because I'm sure her elegance would survived the trends of that era

I wish see a full view of that dress looks lovely. About the jacket Dazzling is a copy if you see a pic of Queen Alia wearing it you can see that is an identical copy.

Haya is very beautiful. She looks great in the pictures.

Absolutely wonderful style and color ; this is the best period in terms of fashion !

the pink is wonderful color on Princess Haya I love the cut of the dress and the sleeves.

A nice,comfortable style.Great to see her so happy!
I´m also impressed by Sheikha Maitha,she is becoming more beautiful each time I see her and I admire her for doing so much for charity and persuing her karate training.

February 23, 2013 - Princess Haya Bint Hussein at the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)

I think this is a nice style on her though it makes her look a bit bigger than she is. The color is lovely on her and the print is quite pretty.
This is a Gucci dress.

Dress/caftan style ** Gucci resort 2013 dress/print

Last edited:
February 23, 2013 - Princess Haya Bint Hussein at the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)

I think this is a nice style on her though it makes her look a bit bigger than she is. The color is lovely on her and the print is quite pretty.
This is a Gucci dress.

Dress/caftan style ** Gucci resort 2013 dress/print

I agree it makes her look bigger than she is. But I like it. It's a very beautiful dress, much better than the original Gucci version, and the colour looks good on her

Not liking the original design at all,but Haya´s version has a colour that suits her well altough it doesn´t have a flattering cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom