Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank`s for outfit detail Salma ! :flowers: Princess Haya look very beautiful :D

I loved the top ; she should not had put it inside the pants ; skinny ones or leggings are better to show the whole top
Princess Haya's style in picture is like in 80's start of 90's this trend now is coming back .

I loved the top ; she should not had put it inside the pants ; skinny ones or leggings are better to show the whole top
But Haya has not legs for leggins

I prefer the black and white top, anyone knows who is the designer?

princess haya yesterday at Epsom races ;

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

do not whether I like it or no but the hair is not the best

more pics from getty :

http://www.gettyimages.ae/Search/Se...setType=image&mt=photography&p=princess+haya+

more pics from getty :

Getty Images - Search: princess haya

but sure I loved the shoes !

Last edited by a moderator:

;) Thanks for the correction,
for some reason my eyes deceived me so I didn't notice that little heel

more pics from getty :

The shawl and the shoes are my favorite parts of the outfit,
I'm loving her lipstick shade as well,
I find her hair colour to be a little too brassy for her

Last edited:
Thank`s Xavi ! Princess Haya heals very beautiful if the dress little colorful and not this dress :ermm: the heals very beautiful from down is red. :D
Thank`s Salma ! the detail of Princess Haya heals and flats very nice I too think she not wear heals but very nice color of shoes and flats. :flowers:

I like the dress especially the bow/tie on the side. The blue shawls has nothing to do with the dress, it ruins the look IMO. Hair is a bit messy, would've been nice if it was pulled back or put up.

Last edited:
Very Nice Pics , She Looks Nice , yes agree with you xavi83 indeen her Style is Changing But Nice Changing for sure , Thank you for Posting Burzg

more pics from getty :

Very Nice Pics , She Looks Nice , I Like her Black Shoes Classic & chic , Thank you for Posting xav83 :flowers:

She wore a [/FONT] [COLOR=#0]low heels [/COLOR]

Close up her flats during the FEI Nations Cup.

The low heels is Nice , But I Don’t Like The falts shoes , Thank’s Salma :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank`s Xavi ! Princess Haya heals very beautiful if the dress little colorful and not this dress :ermm: the heals very beautiful from down is red. :D

Her Shoe [Link] but it's in navy not the orange colour that's displayed

U luke her dress but wh where is her hat?

not too sure about this outfit.
the dress is quite nice but the scarft ruins the look and her hair looks messy.

Oh no! She was getting it so right with the weight loss, the streamlined silhouette, the cute shoes and nice hairdo's and then this outfit at the races :( navy blue spots with azure blue pashmina...no Princess Haya, no!

Princess Haya's dress per see is delicate feminine. I liked a classic black and white palette of the ensemble. I am not keen on the mushroomy hat.

Last edited:
June 19, 2012- Ascot Day 1

Dior dress, new black shoes and Dior bag

She looks really good, Dior suits her and I think she should continue wearing the designers pieces. Even though I think she looked great, I think the outfit is a bit too dressy for the event. I wish she wore another hat, such hats don't suit her too well.

Love the dress but as usual, Haya's lower legs will spoil the look.

haya looks radiant ! loved the look and the dress ; unique earrings ! good start !

I’m So Interesting with Ascot , Princess Haya Looks Nice , I Think The Dress Nice too

Haya looked wonderful! I love the black details on the dress. I thought she was one of the best dressed there!

Haya looked wonderful! I love the black details on the dress. I thought she was one of the best dressed there!
I agree , Princess Haya wear this year the most elegant dress and only beautiful dress in the royal ascot 2012. And I think the another days from the ascot she will wear something more beautiful.:D :flowers:

Overdressed? The men are wearing top hat and tails...she's not overdressed.

the dress is lovely with intersting details and sure Princess Haya looks great in i just don't like the hat and i think it ruin the whole look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom