Princess Diana's Accessories (Shoes, Bags, Scarves etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the Jimmy Choo shoes she wore are probably still in style today.

The Princess' legs looks so killer in these photos.

She never wore enough "grand jewelry" for my tastes...I wanted to see her dripping in diamonds....and I thought the diamond heart necklace given to her in 1982 by Prince Charles, although "sweet" was not "grand" enough for popping out the heir to the throne....

She never wore enough "grand jewelry" for my tastes...I wanted to see her dripping in diamonds....and I thought the diamond heart necklace given to her in 1982 by Prince Charles, although "sweet" was not "grand" enough for popping out the heir to the throne....

I agree ; we never saw her wearing alot of jewelry. But I don't think she really liked it. I heard that tiaras gave her headaches ...

I would say Chanel. On this picture, the chain is really similar.

Okay handbag experts, I need your help!!! The photo below (credit gfg02 from a few posts above), can anyone tell me who makes (made) this handbag? Thanks!

ImageShack - Hosting :: 30gw8.jpg

I'm almost sure it's Chloe. I used to have a Chloe bag very similar to that one only black. I believe mine was from 1996 collection.
Sorry, I just had a look at my bag. It's not Chloe, it's Versace. It's from one of his last collections. And it's exactly like Diana's. So I'm perfectly sure her's was Vercase as well.

TheTruth said:
I would say Chanel. On this picture, the chain is really similar.
I don't think it can be Chanel - the flap doesn't look like Chanel flap although the chains are similar.

What kind of bag is this? Does anyone know? It's at http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/u...-1072394458.jpg. Page 2 on Diana's shoes.......the beige bag with locklike clasp.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Mary Shawn

Have a look at this link. When you get the the part describing 18K Yellow Gold Tank Francaise watch. Is this the beige bag that you are talking about? If so, it's a Gucci Kelly bag. I have the bag in dark brown.

Is her bag still in style, it looks like a classic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom