Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks better when she doesn't pose. I loved the first picture with the shawl.

The lace dress is lovely! I quite liked the color and the cut of the dress on her, she pulled it off well with the hair style. Not too fond of the shawl, I think if it wasn't chiffon it would've worked much better.

Clotilde at the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Beach on March 1, 2014, wearing a grey jumpsuit.

** Full view ** Close up **

I'm not a fan of this outfit, but that could be because I'm not really warmed to jumpsuits (?) in general.

I don't care for this look at all. Not feminine and the pants on the jumpsuit are too long. Nothing flattering about her hair..

Clotilde at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, on March 2, 2014, wearing a white and black dress - I neither like the transparent part nor the collar here:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She is an actress? It is possible that this person is princrss clothilde

OMG. Is this outfit for real? This has got to be the most ghastly thing I have ever seen. If she tbinks tbis is a great dress then maybe she needs glasses or someone who helped her select this thing needs thier head examined.

Clotilde in blue at 'Bvlgari Celebrates 130 Years In Rome' in Rome, Italy, on March 20, a nice look for her:

** Full view **

Clotilde looks nice, and that shade of blue looks good on her. For once I like the way she poses. :)

She looks lovely. And finally, a flattering pose!

Usually, when I see Clotilde's name pop up in this forum, I approach the picture with a bit of schadenfreude, anticipating another unattractive frock and awkward pose. But not today! She looks the best I've ever seen her look.

Clotilde looks great! I love Elie Saab. I don't think her dress is too dark, even though it has a black background colour. I think the flowers somehow brighten it up, but everyone has different opinions.

Her dress so beautiful and her dress hair... fantastic!! I love elie saab

She looks stunning! This is how she should dress. Simple, but elegant. Love her heavy jewels...

From a great choice on Friday to a bad one on Saturday:

Clotilde attended the Film & Music Ischia Global Fest reception at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival, yesterday, May 17, wearing a short green dress. It looks to short, I neither like the transparent parts nor the combination with these shoes and the bag:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part **

Oh dear. I like the colour, but the rest is a little too young for her IMO.

Oh dear. I like the colour, but the rest is a little too young for her IMO.

Ah Clotilde. Dark green, long sleeved lace on a too sunny, warm afternoon. I assume the white shoes and bag were there to make it work for the weather. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom