Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the photo from the gala dinner. The dress could be much better if the top part didn't scream 'SEXY!' Does she really think she needs to flash her chest out in order to impress? :ermm:

Is it an issue of flashing or of comfort? Small sagging breasts that point out to the sides and down just are not sexy (OK - a youthful Cheech and Chong may have thought so, but that was then). She just makes me want to drag her to a good foundation shop that can show her well fitted support does not have to be painful. Or else show her how to bind the girls - which would actually work with her slight figure.

Someone elsewhere complained about short skirts on the young cousins at the wedding. At age 43, Clotilde would benefit from looking at pictures of herself and then making some sartorial choices.

Princess Clotilde at the launch of Dior's Capture Totale skincare in Paris on October 24, 2012 - the dress is okay, but I don't like the shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Clotilde elegant in a black dress at the Giorgio Armani Prive Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show and the Giorgio Armani Paris Avenue Montaigne Shop Grand Opening yesterday, January 22.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Princess Clotilde with two good choices at the Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show and the after-show party on January 23. I like both dresses on her:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Clotilde at the Sidaction Gala Dinner 2013 in Paris on January 24, 2013, looking great again in a black dress:

All three dresses (on January 23 and 24) are beautiful on her. The turquoise embroidered lace Elie Saab is absolutely beautiful.

Clotilde in a black and orange dress at the Make Up For Ever Party in Paris on January 31, 2013, her previous choices had been so much better than this one..

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Clotide in a recycled Diane von Fürstenberg dress at the Diane von Fürstenberg Fall 2013 Fashion Show in New York City on February 10, 2013 - I still don't like the dress:

Clotilde, wearing BVLGARI, at the BVLGARI celebration of Elizabeth Taylor's collection of BVLGARI jewelry at BVLGARI Beverly Hills on February 19, 2013.

Looks good, minus the special side parts.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

She looks great! I really liked the side parts, they add a fun touch to the dress or it would've been another typical dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the strange fashion choices:

Clotilde at the Prism Opening Preview of Mario Testino in West Hollywood, LA on February 23, 2013 - looks like a diving suit and bikini.

Lovely gown and hairdo. I can't wait until those hideous shoes go out of style. They do not look good.

She looks great. Not a bad thing to say here. I actually adore the dress in general. It's gorgeous. The design and craftsmanship is perfection.

Lovely, she usually tries to hard to look younger. But this is pretty and elegant which makes her shine. Now if she would stop that overt posing.

Very noice look she has an amazing body and the shape of the dress is great on her IMO

Clotilde attended the screening of 'The Great Gatsby' ahead of the opening of the 66th edition of the Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2013, wearing a black dress.

I've seen the "Close up" first, then the pic I've named "Full view 1" and thought it looked great, but then I found "Full view 2" and was actually a bit shocked how that lower part of the dress ruined the whole look:

** Close up ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Clotilde attended the screening of 'The Great Gatsby' ahead of the opening of the 66th edition of the Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2013, wearing a black dress.

I've seen the "Close up" first, then the pic I've named "Full view 1" and thought it looked great, but then I found "Full view 2" and was actually a bit shocked how that lower part of the dress ruined the whole look:

** Close up ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

What happened to the lining of the dress :lol:
That is an Elie Saab Couture dress Spring 2013.

The dress is really nice but not sure why she would step out with out it be lined.

She ordered the unlined dress, it looks horrible. She is too old to be dressing like that.

I love Clotilde. She has a dramatic personality and I think the way she dresses enhances her persona overall.

What happened to the lining of the dress :lol:
That is an Elie Saab Couture dress Spring 2013.

The dress is really nice but not sure why she would step out with out it be lined.
You are absolutely right. For once Princess Clotilde looked nice. As for the lining, perhaps ... she thought she could pull off the runaway version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom