Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shoes with the first outfit. The outfit itself is nice. I realize she's more actress, than princess but I still don't like that the dress is slightly see-through.

I loved the black pants and top til I saw back but she can carry it off that's for sure. Love the gown sept 9 and the aubergine dress from Cannes is lovely infact I really like her style. Also the hair up in the black pants and top gives the outfit a Chanel look to me I like her.

Clotilde at the 26th Biennale des Antiquaires held at the Grand Palais in Paris yesterday, September 12, 2012. I haven't seen the front yet, but with that back side I find the dress absolutely terrible.

** Full view/Back view **

Sighs, she's back to trying too hard to look young and hip.

Awful dress and pose. Maybe there's some truth in what you wrote, Dbarn67. ;)

I like the outfit and the hair. She does look youthful and is very pretty.

An elegant look for Princess Clotilde at the inauguration of the Cinema City in Saint Denis, France on September 21, 2012 - nice choice!

** Full view ** Upper part **

An elegant look for Princess Clotilde at the inauguration of the Cinema City in Saint Denis, France on September 21, 2012 - nice choice!

I agree- she eventually looks elegant, moreover she's smiling which makes her look younger. But still IMO a better color (more vibrant) of lipstick il lacking....

Great outfit on her, well done! I don't like the boots, but I can forgive her this time. ;)

September 28, 2012 - Attending the Chloe 60th Anniversary Celebration in a navy and white combination.

Nice look but the shoes are quite off.

Full view

:previous:

I like it as well. Clotilde wore a totally different look earlier that day for the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

I've seen the front view pic first and already had the feeling it would have one of the usual Clotilde specials - see the back view pic ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

On September 27 for the Zadig & Voltaire Dinner Celebrating Paris Fashion Week Clotilde has chosen a dress and cape in blue, once again not with the best shoe choice.

** Full view ** Upper view **

I like both outfits. She rocked the total black look IMO, I particularly love her ankle boots!

Princess Clotilde at the 'Maison Vionnet' 100th anniversary in Paris on September 30, 2012, wearing a jumpsuit in a very nice colour:

Clotilde in white at the Giambattista Valli fashion show in Paris on October 1, 2012, it could have looked better minus the sunglasses and minus the transparent parts of the skirt:

I like the jumpsuit a lot. Nice colour also!
The last outfit... lol :lol: Does she really think she has to be so fashionable?

White really washes her out and makes her look haggard. I like seeing her in bright colors but it seems she likes either stark black or white.

I agree. The white does wash her out, but that catsuit is wunderbar!

iceflower said:

Clotilde at the Deauville American Film Festival on September 6 and 9, wearing a black outfit with a special cutout and a quite transparent evening dress:

** Outfit 1 Full view ** Outfit 1 Back view **

** Outfit 2 Full view ** Outfit 2 Full view 2 ** Outfit 2 Upper part **

I really like this outfit... Truly

iceflower said:

Clotilde at the 26th Biennale des Antiquaires held at the Grand Palais in Paris yesterday, September 12, 2012. I haven't seen the front yet, but with that back side I find the dress absolutely terrible.

** Full view/Back view **

NOT feeling this dress at all. It's too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. The white does wash her out, but that catsuit is wunderbar!

Wunderbar is a wonderful word :)

On October 2nd, Clotilde attended the 'MAC and Carine Roitfeld - Le Bal' in Paris wearing a red superwoman outfit I don't like at all:

** Full view **

One day later she looked much better in a black dress at the Elie Saab fashion show in Paris:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Wunderbar is a wonderful word :)

On October 2nd, Clotilde attended the 'MAC and Carine Roitfeld - Le Bal' in Paris wearing a red superwoman outfit I don't like at all:

** Full view **

One day later she looked much better in a black dress at the Elie Saab fashion show in Paris:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
I have noticed in photo 2 that the thighs of woman at left of P.ss Clotilde are "asking" for being covered....The cellulite is never flattering...

Princess Clotilde at the Dinner Of The Orsay Museum Friends in Paris on October 8, 2012, looking elegant in a black dress:

Plain, underdressed... 'bad choice' comes to my mind. :blink: And white or off white? NO!

The dress for the reception was a bad choice. It looked like a not successful cross between hippie and victorian fashion.
The dress for church was bland, although it had a nice cut. I did not like at all that flower.

I guess she did not have a coiffeur for both engagements. A pitty, because she is such a pretty lady.

Just saw the photo from the gala dinner. The dress could be much better if the top part didn't scream 'SEXY!' Does she really think she needs to flash her chest out in order to impress? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom