Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That outfit looks confusing!

Princess Clotilde at the Lancel celebration of "135 Years Of French Legerete" hosted by
Sienna Miller on November 24, 2011 in Paris, France wearing a short black leather dress,
a black and white jacket and boots. She looked good, but nevertheless the dress was
too short.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

Princess Clotilde at an award ceremony in Paris yesterday, wearing a dress with a print in black
and white. A belt in black, other shoes instead of boots and more skirt length and it would have
looked really good :)

** Full view **

Princess Clotilde at an award ceremony in Paris yesterday, wearing a dress with a print in black
and white. A belt in black, other shoes instead of boots and more skirt length and it would have
looked really good :)

** Full view **

If it was skirt length as you said I would've preferred it, I also think if she wore a colored belt instead of white, it would really make it a fun look with a twist.

Princess Clotilde attended the L'Uomo Vogue 'Covers Exhibition' and auction as part of Paris Fashion Week
Menswear at Sotheby's in Paris on January 19, 2012, dressed in black with boots and leather jacket.

I liked neither the way her hair looked nor her rocker's girl outfit.

** Full view ** Upper part **

There is age appropriate dressing, and this is not it! I'm not even going to comment on how a Princess should dress.

Nothing positive to say about the look. One can be fashionable and cool and thats not the way.

Awful! Low level (not only for a princess... even for a normal woman of her age, mother of two).
And these hair! She just jumped from bed?

Princess Clotilde at the 'Cafe De Flore' - Paris Premiere photocall at UGC Danton in Paris,
yesterday, January 23, 2012

- there is not a single part of the outfit that I like - terrible idea and combination in my eyes:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Naughty schoolgirl gone way wrong.

Princess Clotilde attended the Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Haute-Couture Show as part
of Paris Fashion Week at the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris on January 25, 2012,
wearing wide black pants and a white lace blouse. The front side looks okay, the back of
the blouse is terrible.

** Front View - full view ** Front view - sitting ** Back view ** Close up **

Princess Clotilde attended the Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Haute-Couture Show as part
of Paris Fashion Week at the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris on January 25, 2012,
wearing wide black pants and a white lace blouse. The front side looks okay, the back of
the blouse is terrible.

** Front View - full view ** Front view - sitting ** Back view ** Close up **
I completely agree Iceflower- the back is A DISASTER...

The back is a disaster. If the back was closed off like a proper blouse/top, then this would be her best look in ages.

I don't like anything about this look.

I like the outfit. Of course, I'm considering where she's wearing it. What else are you going to wear to a Valentino show? Can't really get away with a LBD.

Ok, the back? Seriously! This isn't the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show. Have some personal self worth, and present yourself in a manner worthy of your title in life......

It's not a bad outfit, besides the wide trousers are very hot right now. I wonder if she wanted to make a statement with this blouse, I just find it awful. The earrings are impressive, but they don't match the outfit well.

Princess Clotilde at a charity gala dinner at the Chateau de Versailles in Versailles, France
on January 30, 2012, dressed in black and white.

Not yet perfect, but so much better than her last choices!

** Full view ** Side/Back view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Yes, this is much better. Not so elegant, but definitely modern and different.

Improving, thank goodness! Like the top and skirt combo!

Princess Clotilde at the Giambattista Valli Ready-To-Wear Fall/Winter 2012 show as part
of the Paris Fashion Week on March 5, 2012, once again wearing one of those strange
schoolgirl looks, I don't like the combination.

** Full view ** Upper part **

She is too old for the school girl look. She looks rediculous it is not sexy or even cute on her.

Both of the womens' coats n the last image were very nice.
Overall, her outfits are more costumes.

Princess Clotilde at the Tim Burton Exhibition Launch at La Cinematheque in Paris
on March 5, 2012 - in black and with a very short dress length again.

One can't complain that she hasn't found an own style, but some of her preferences
are really strange.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She's perpetually mutton dressed as lamb.

:previous:
You are absolutely correct. Princess Clotilde appears to try hard to look youthful edgy.

Just no it's too short and the boots no. She keeps trying to appear young and she just looks silly. She would look so much better if she dressed for her age.

Princess Clotilde at the Tim Burton Exhibition Launch at La Cinematheque in Paris
on March 5, 2012 - in black and with a very short dress length again.

One can't complain that she hasn't found an own style, but some of her preferences
are really strange.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Yes, I guess "strange" is the word to describe her style most of the time. I personally think it's a shame as she could look much better, but instead she often chooses outfits and hairstyles that I find unflattering.

I like Princess Clotilde but this has to be one of her worst looks.
The dress is too short and unflattering, the jacket looks out of place, and the boots are just plain horrible, especially for a red carpet look. Even the clutch looks rather ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom