Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dark evening gown with the bulgarai jewels was a feast, perfect for her.

I love this green one too with the kind of retro accessories, she can pull it off.

Clotilde in a white dress at the "Relativity at 10" party in Cap d'Antibes, France on May 18, 2014, I like the upper part, but once again I think it's too short.

** Full view **

Pretty dress though its too short and her hair's a mess...and the posing is back.

Clotilde in a white dress at the "Relativity at 10" party in Cap d'Antibes, France on May 18, 2014, I like the upper part, but once again I think it's too short.

** Full view **

Elie Saab dress.
Too short and there is something unflattering about it. I think its the mix of the fabric with embroidery, that the bottom part looks too plain or even too casual to be matched with embellishments on the top part.

From a great choice on Friday to a bad one on Saturday:

Clotilde attended the Film & Music Ischia Global Fest reception at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival, yesterday, May 17, wearing a short green dress. It looks to short, I neither like the transparent parts nor the combination with these shoes and the bag:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part **

Elie Saab dress.
Love the color but I don't like the design, its not too flattering and way too short.

Another big miss. Messy hair, too short, and the silly pose.

Clotilde at the premiere of "The Search" during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21 - wearing a long golden dress with a great pattern. She does look beautiful, but she also looks a bit too naked due to the top part.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Clotilde looks fabulous! I love her dress and the colour suits her a lot. I think this dress is from Elie Saab too, although I'm not sure. I'm following him on Instagram and think I saw this photo on his page.

Chlo does look marvy. Love the dress and it is perfect for her.

Clotilde at the premiere of "The Search" during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21 - wearing a long golden dress with a great pattern. She does look beautiful, but she also looks a bit too naked due to the top part.

Thanks Iceflower for all the pics you find. This is classic Clotilde, and in the Clotilde orbit - it's very nice. It's not classic royalty - but it is a great actress look. I also like the hair and makeup. The jewelry works too and is just out there enough that I am sure she loved it. A girl has to own her look and Clotilde certainly owns this one.

This is a perfect look for Clotilde! Love her hair and make-up. She should tape this look on her full length mirror! :)

Her hair and makeup are nice, and the dress is pretty on her, but I think a woman of her age might look better with a little more coverage of her back and upper arms.

Wow! What an improvement from the little white dress, which is not her color. This golden color is hers, and so is the wonderful coral jewelry. Great hair too, good look for her.

Nice! But her necklace keeps giving me the evil eye .... :)

Excluding the stripes, I love Clotilde's dress. That shade of blue looks fabulous on her, and the sparkles must've looked amazing in person. However I'm not a huge fan of her hair style. It looks a little messy and unkempt for me, or almost as if she was in a rush.

This outfit is even more stylish! We should not forget that, above all, Clotilde is an actress. :flowers:

She looks drop-dead gorgeous! Love her hair. And her coral necklace is the crowning touch.

July 9, 2014 - Looking lovely in a metallic coat at the "Vogue Paris Foundation" party in Paris

Picture

It's a nice coat and nice choice of accessories.

Clotilde at the opening ceremony of the 40th Deauville American Film Festival in Deauville, France on September 5. I like the fabric of her top, but the neckline is too low in my eyes. What I really like is her hair and makeup, makes her look cute.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

I love days with a little Clotilde in them! You may not like how she dresses, but she knows how to dress for her own body, style and profession.

That pendant is to die for. It works back to the neckline perfectly. I may hate the shoes, but they work back to the pendant. Black may be safe, but in this case it is also dramatic.

Basically she is dressed as a actress, not a Princess. Anyway, whenever I look at her, I do not really see her as a Princess either.

It is awful. That posing, looking sideways, creating a seducing look with "duck lips" et al. This has nothing to do with being a Princess of the once so respected House of Savoia. She and her husband are the nail in the coffin of this branch.

:eek::ermm:

Gosh, I gravitate to Clotilde and her husband more than to any of the other "royals". Probably because they are not constantly at the forefront. I think they, as a couple, are the most handsome. Anyway, neither of them were (or will be) responsible for the fall of the House of Savoy, it was done before they were born; therefore, they have to work. When you work, you are in a different league than the ribbon-cutters.

I think she looks wonderful in these photos! Love her hair and soft makeup. She certainly knows how to accessorize, and with the perfect piece of jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom