Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2007 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's a simple but lovely look. I liked the belt over the jacket!

Mmm...her coat matches perfectly with Laurent's suit! :lol:
But I'm puzzled by the colour of her dress, not bad in itself but not good with the coat imo.

Princess Claire looks very elegant here IMO. I love this shade on her!

NoorM may I ask what shade is this one? I don't want to look ignorant :lol:

I agree she looks really elegant, I would not have wore the necklace but in this case it' doesn't look too bad. Now her husband in the other place :argh:

:previous:In my opinion, the necklace looks quite pretty or at least interesting because of its modern style combined with Claire's otherwise classic and simple outfit. I agree, it's a luminous shade on her (my suggestion would be coral for the coat and something like salmon for the skirt beneath;))!

I don't think that the coat is too big, it has a loose cut. I quite like this outfit.

^^
Thanks ;), now I can say that I like the light coral coat, and that I agree with Dierna on the size of it.

Oh my gosh, LOVE the color and the cut of this jacket on Claire! Perfect, and not to mention, the highlights in her hair look fantastic! This is one of the best outfits I think I've seen her wear. Now if she can burn her husband's suit we'd be thankful!

Laurent's suit is pure fun, I like it. :D He doesn't take himself seriously and the colour suits perfectly to the one of Claire's coat. Very summery.

I don't think that the coat is too big, it has a loose cut.
Yes... and now that I think of it, this outfit bears a striking resemblance to the one which Claire's mother Nicole has worn at Claire's and Laurent's wedding in 2003. Since mother and daughter have a similar slim figure, such a loose cut suits both of them equally well.

Princess Claire during a lunch with the judges of the queen Elisabeth music competition
http://i48.tinypic.com/sqi8w0.jpg

She looked okay. This outfit should be for someone older. The watermelon color is very hard to wear. I would add another color with it to throw the melon color off. After awhile the eyes will divert from this outfit.

I love the dress, looks similar to Princess Letizia's dress in 2004.

one of my favorites today!

Also nice to see het with a Tiara, does not happen much!

Last edited by a moderator:
The style and color of the dress are lovely on Claire. She looks wonderful. Love the jewels and hair.

Red suits her but I don't think the style is 'Claire.' But she looks good.

Great dress. The Belgians dressed much better than the Netehrlands.

Great dress. The Belgians dressed much better than the Netehrlands.

Well said! I'd say we don't need to compare them at all this time.;) Two ladies from Belgium were among my top 3 best dressed: Mathilde and Claire. Claire's gown in particular has intrigued me a lot: do we know the designer? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom