Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 9: July 2013 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god... Could this woman wear any more beige?? Seriously, I just don't get it... I think she looks terrible in this jumpsuit. Is she even wearing a bra?

My god... Could this woman wear any more beige?? Seriously, I just don't get it... I think she looks terrible in this jumpsuit. Is she even wearing a bra?

"... this woman"?
It's fine not to like all the beige (neither do I). But to be so nasty about it? That's much more "terrible" than what she looks like (in your opinion). And gosh, a woman without a bra -- an unforgivable sin!
IMO she looks great, although a different colour would have been preferable. She's in fantastic shape and really 'works' those killer heels.

That two-toned dress would have looked smashing if the top had been in another color. The bodice blended so much into her skin tone that I thought there wasn't anything there. Nothing to write home about.

Indeed .. and no makeup ??? as I have given IMO in the past she really needs to smarten up .... She showed such promise at the engagement and so on and now it is almost ... lazy IMO

Thanks Iceflower for this - I thought it looked familiar. It seems the minimal jewellery stance has been in place for at least 12 months. ( I don't hold out much hope for the Red Cross Ball):sad:

She looked much better in the first wearing. At least she had some pretty make-up on and her hair was styled.

I like the gown, but she needed a bit grooming this time.

Its a shame because I love the minimalistic stye in general and I appreciate that Charlene, even though she could, doesnt walk around bejewelled like a christmas tree, but this is sloppy. The outing with the German First Lady was ok, but this time ... just like coming out of the pool, putting the hair out of the face, and then wearing such a dress, strange.

Charlene attending a formal dinner in Monaco July 24th. She has worn this before , but I seem to recall she accompanied the outfit with some rather spectacular earrings.

Royal correspondent

Last edited:
It's a recycled dress, here's a full view pic of it from the visit to Germany in July 2012:

** Full view **

She looks stunning! Minimal jewels and all!

Thanks Iceflower for this - I thought it looked familiar. It seems the minimal jewellery stance has been in place for at least 12 months. ( I don't hold out much hope for the Red Cross Ball):sad:

Maybe she is holding back so that she can surprise us all at the ball ;)

This is a really nice dress in color and cut. Its neutral but its not a dull color that washes her out. It really suits her.

Absolutely! Stunning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress definitely flatters her figure, but it's too flesh-toned for me. She looks washed out. To tell you the truth, Charlene fades in the background in comparison to the woman wearing that stunning rose-colored gown. Whoever she is, she certainly stands out; she's really beautiful.

Charlene looks stunning - a natural beauty. The dress is beautiful and subtle. Love this look.

The dress definitely flatters her figure, but it's too flesh-toned for me. She looks washed out. To tell you the truth, Charlene fades in the background in comparison to the woman wearing that stunning rose-colored gown. Whoever she is, she certainly stands out; she's really beautiful.

That's Natalia Vodianova who sponsored the ball. Natalia is a supermodel who was married to a British aristocrat until recently.

^^^Thanks for the ID, Dbarn. Natalia is lovely and that gown is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Loving this peach dress - wish my waist looked as good as Charlene's.

She looks wonderful!!!! Color other than a variation of tan and black? Check. Flattering silhouette? Check. A little bit of sparkle? Check (I'm counting the pseudo-sparkle in the skirt because I'm desperate like that).

She looks stunning. Natlia's gown is nice, but she doesn't look as elegant.

Charlene's top half of the dress looks like a very expensive night gown but the bottom half with lace looks really pretty. If this was in a strong color it would look like a proper evening dress. Studs and a bracelets wouldn't have killed.

Does anyone know who designed the gown?

It is a very pretty gown, but not the best colour for HSH. I wonder, do folk here think she is a "Summer" or "Winter" in the simple 1980's 'seasonal colours' concept? I'm inclining to think she is a Winter, myself. Seems that the cool deep colours or icy pastels suit her best, and the beige isn't quite right...

I loooove love love this Dress, maybe one of the most beauful she ever weared
Bye Bine

If Charlene would be some kind of celebrity, this would be a good look. But she is the Princess of Monaco, and I miss the dignity and poise in her. And the colour of this outfit isn't the best possible for her, and gives also the impression of a nightgown. Natalia Vodianova looked gorgeous.

Charlene is stunning, on all the articles today, we see only the dresses of Charlene and Natalia, nothing about the dresses of Caroline (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
STUNNING! Charlene you have such a great figure, go girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom