Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this look. But I can't wait to see her in a proper "mermaid" silhouette again.

This outfit just has a completely wrong proportion.

Don't love it don't hate it but it could stand an earring at least. The skirt I don't mind I think it is the colour I don't like am not a metallic fan.

Charlene looked really bad at the dinner in Stockholm. She looks like she stepped out from a alien movie. She is a beautiful woman, why she can't dress more feminine?

Charlene looked really bad at the dinner in Stockholm. She looks like she stepped out from a alien movie. She is a beautiful woman, why she can't dress more feminine?

I agree! Im also very disappointed that she isn't wearing an jewelry like studs, bracelet at least.

I think she's trying to hard. She's trying to find her own fashion sense and its not working. she should hire a stylist to guide her and sack the one she has already.

And Charlene stop wearing Akris!!

Very edgy and high fashion -- and refreshingly different from everyone else. I like! But... This kind of look begs for a piece of statement jewelry, like a chunky bangle... Oh, how I hope that Ocean Tiara makes a debut on her head today. Wishful thinking...

During her early years in Monaco and for most of her engagement period Charlene stuck with Armani and NEVER got it wrong. Then she wore that really flamboyant gray Akris evening gown to the Cambridges pre-wedding dinner. It got mixed reviews, but ever since she has been seeming to edge out Armani in favor of Akris...who is "hit" or "miss" with Charlene.

Their clothes do not always fit as well as Armani.

Totally agree moonmaiden.

That Akris outfit isn't even high fashion. It's almost like Armani was made for her. I just don't get it.

I liked her in Armani too. And I agree, some of her Akris choices have been, well, questionable. IMO, not this latest one. And I love the fact that she does her own thing, fashion-wise. She is certainly very interesting to follow.

Princess Charlene at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a dress-and shawl combination similar to other outfits she has worn before - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Cool understated elegance. I really like this. Amongst all the pastels and tiaras, this is a standout ensemble.

I like it too she looks lovely. I can't find the source but she has said she doesn't like jewelry and I think it shows. Not everyone likes jewelry it's a shame though because she has such beautiful pieces.

I love Charlene's outfit for Madeleine's wedding, even though I am a little surprised that she wore nothing in her hair. Some jewellery would have completed the look.

Good dress, suites her well,
but I am soooooo unhappy about her complete lack of jewellery... the small tiara would have been the ideal completetion of the dress.

BYe Bine

Missed tiara opportunity = MEH !

The outfit is gorgeous, she seems relaxed and confident, all really really good

but...

PLEASE were *some* bling occasionally, you're a princess for bleep's sake...

I liked simple unfussed elegance of the outfit and precise tailoring. There must a reason for not wearing any jewellery.

Lovely color but the overall outfit is not nice.

Fashion? Style? Nope. What is with this girl??? Not even a tiara or earrings??? The color of the outfit is horrible for a wedding. Her makeup looks like it's been applied with a putty knife.

:bang:

She didn't wear a tiara?!?!?! I just don't get it.

Good dress, suites her well,
but I am soooooo unhappy about her complete lack of jewellery... the small tiara would have been the ideal completetion of the dress.

BYe Bine

She is Princess of Monaco, and her apparent aversion to tiaras is strange. I don't get it. :sad:

At her disposal is maybe the most discreet tiara of the industry (the diamonds aigrette) and she doesn't even use it. A shame.

I love the style of the dress, but really dislike the color. This dress would have been perfect in a different color. I also wish she would have worn a tiara or some jewelry. The outfit just screams for a bit of sparkle.

I'm with you on both accounts; the casual outfit is great, but the dress, not so much. I'm not a fan of mermaid/fishtail style dresses, and the vest is completely off the mark.

I'm not a fan of fishtails either and the vest just looks so odd.

I agree completely! I was giddy, thinking she was going to hit another grand slam like she did for the Grand Prix dinner last week in that white goddess gown, but I don't like this outfit at all. It looks bizarre.

Oh, well. There's always tomorrow. ;)

The white gown for the Grand Prix dinner was fab. I thought it was one of her best looks.

Lovely dress and lovely Charlene.A simple and elegant dress.
A beautiful woman like her doesn't need jewels to shine;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom