Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice color on Charlene! AND nice shoes, love them!
That color is very bright and it glows (flourescent I think its the right word), you might not notice in pictures, but I saw F1 Monaco Grand Prix on TV and her color dress almost made me blind :lol:

Love, love, LOVE the dress that Charlene chose! She looks fantastic!

Charlene rocked it at the Grand Prix!

A lovely colour and style which suits the occasion. One of her nicer outfits of recent weeks.

Princess Charlene in white at the F1 Grand Prix Of Monaco Gala Dinner yesterday evening, May 26 - another good choice especially with the lipstick as a highlight:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Lovely outfit on Charlene! The Grand Prix gets out the best in her, I like the clothes she wears recently & she looks a little bit happier than usual! The colour of her lipstick could be a Dior colour - I remember that I tried out something similar in a store:) It looks very interesting in combination with the colour of Charlenes eyes and it gives a pretty colour-splash to her otherwise rather minimalistic look.

Really lovely .... very flattering love the little bag..

Beautiful. A great dress and a great overall look.

She looks great. I really like the white dress.

White isn't Charlene's colour, she looks washed out and the lipstick makes it even worse. The hairdo isn't flattering either.
She should wear red more often, she looked good on it.

Last edited:
I love that white dress. One of my faves this year of any princess. Love the makeup. I only wish for earrings....something, anything would be fine.

I like the white dress but not the magenta lipstick. I also wish for something else to break up the monotony.. At least she is wearing a pretty bracelet in the first pic!

That white evening gown is one of the most beautiful Charlene has ever worn-simply gorgeous. Everything is flawless here, hair and makeup included.

I do hope to someday see what she looks like in a tiara....:whistling:

I'm not in love with the style of the dress, especially the bottom. I am happy to see her doing something different with her hair instead of that boring behind the ear thing. I also like te lipstick it actually works better than the red one she usually wears.

I'm with rubies:

Charlene . . .

EARRINGS, PUH-LEESE! Simple diamond studs would be FINE!

Otherwise, as per the past three/four (two/three?) outfits, PRETTY DARNED FANTASTIC!

LOVE the dress, bag, hairstyling, makeup --- ESPECIALLY the lipstick! --- WTG, CHARLENE!!!!

I also agree with blauerengel that there's something about her now that comes across as being happier. She doesn't seem so tight, so within herself, so sad, or something.

That's good to see, too!

Last edited:
ICAM vee. She looked gorgeous but some dangling diamond earrings with would have put Charlene into the stratosphere!

Didn't particularly care for the green or the red dress she wore to the Grand Prix - I thought they were both kinda plain and boring.

But, I love the white gown she wore to the gala dinner. I do agree some earrings would have completed the outfit, but she still looked fantastic.

Last edited:
White isn't Charlene's colour, she looks washed out and the lipstick makes it even worse. The hairdo isn't flattering either.
She should wear red more often, she looked good on it.

I agree here. I just don't care for this look in general.

The white plain strapless dress with no jewlery and no hairstyle and only red lipstick was not enough.
I am not sure what is going on but I am also not sure I care at this point

Not liking the makeup. Dress is okay but agree about the impact one of her stunning pair of earrings would have had.

Charlene's shoes during the Grand prix race are Giorgio Armani.

PIC

What do you think of them?

Charlene's shoes during the Grand prix race are Giorgio Armani.

PIC

What do you think of them?

I like them very much. Thanks for the link - I hadn't seen the pic of Charlene in the dark blue(?) with earrings!! I like this outfit too.

I like them very much. Thanks for the link - I hadn't seen the pic of Charlene in the dark blue(?) with earrings!! I like this outfit too.

You mean the black outfit from the reception at the palace?

:previous: Yes - the reception hosted at the Palace. I can see it is black now I look at it again:ROFLMAO: I particularly like the upper part.

I am liking her style more and more. She has the figure for severe tailored clothing. Very simple and dramatic, with her short hair it just looks stunning. I only wish her husband would buy her some more jewerly....She needs to wear more IMO but I think that too is part of her style.

After much disappointment about some of her fashion choices in recent months, she has really bounced back. Loved the Grand Prix ensembles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom