Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 7: November 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit!
But I would like to know why she always goes tone on tone.
A white or beige top would have lighten up the outfit!

I like the outfit!
But I would like to know why she always goes tone on tone.
A white or beige top would have lighten up the outfit!

I like the look and the contrast between fabrics.

A very interesting outfit - not one of my favourites, but I like that she continually comes up with something different.

Is it just me, who realizes, that her outfits are no longer bodyhugging recently :-D ?

I really Charlene, but this has to be one of her worst outfits, the fit is just bad and isn't really flattering in the neckline thing!
I also personally doubt that she'll wear Versace Couture, but it's always good to see her experimenting with new designers and style. kudos for trying something new with this outfit.
Will she attend the Dior show?

It is suited to her. She likes more avant grade and editorial pieces. However, off topic, Donatella Versace looks terrible!!

Another fashion show, another look: Charlene at the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show on January 21, 2013, wearing black again. I'm not excited about the shoes and pants, but the cape-jacket is nice and the hairstyle and makeup make her look great:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Absolutely stunning & stylish, especially hairstyle & make up. Love that bag!!!

Is she a 50s American housewife? That hairstyle is hilarious especially in the full length picture. The outfit is nice but is black and beige all she owns?

I she is stunninfg to day; all is perfect to day, the hairstyle, the make up and the jacket is very beautiful.

She's been wearing Dior more often..I hope it continues.French chic.I love her CD bag.

Not too crazy about either outfit, but, as always, I give Charlene credit for wearing what she likes.

Is the 1950s bouffant hairstyle back in now?

That hairstyle is not cute. Not too fond of her outfits either.

Last edited:
Holy moly whoever did her hair and makeup for the Dior show, sent them my way!!!
Terrific look!
Love the Versace dress but would have liked a color, like maybe electric blue and silver.
Love the top at the Dior show, the neckline and fabric.

I'm kind of liking the hair and make up. The flats with this outfit, not so much.

@Doir i love the bag and the hair... I infact there isn't much I would not do for that bag total LOVE the Versace outfit is boring but seems to be her style of late I don't like it.

Another fashion show, another look: Charlene at the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show on January 21, 2013, wearing black again. I'm not excited about the shoes and pants, but the cape-jacket is nice and the hairstyle and makeup make her look great:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I love the outfit and the hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks stunning. her make up was just flawless. i'm not a fan of the hairdo, but it goes very well with the style of the clothes she chose. i hope we get more of this perfection soon, specially in terms of make up. she looks brilliant, well done to charlene.

Another look that suits Charlene very well. To me she looks like if she has finally come to terms with her role these days.

She looks so tall and amazing! Wonderful.

I think she looks great, but I get really thrown off by the strong lip color with everything else being so subdued. Also, I'm not sure about the sleeves of her outfit.

Her hair at the show was lovely- she looks great when it is higher at the crown and can really carry this 1960s look. But her outfits- neither seemed right. I keep wanting her to get it right because when she does, she looks so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom